Advice Needed!

Pickle79

I had my first weigh in on Wednesday and lost 13lbs! I am really pleased and its been a major motivator! Reading everyone's posts on here has been such a great support!
I just need some advice please....can anyone tell me what I can take to ease constipation that won't interfere with the diet (sorry!) and I read somewhere that you have to be careful about mouth wash as this too might affect the diet...is this true?
Any help would be great!
Thanks all!
L x ;)

Hello:)
I was only constipated once and it was when I hadn't drunk enough water. Personally I drink at least 3 litres of water a day and have had no problems since. Maybe try up your water intake? I fill up 500ml bottles and find it much easier to drink more rather than using say, a 1 litre bottle. I think that some people use Senakot? Maybe search the forum & see if you can find any info?
Well done for your weightloss!

Well done on your 13lbs gone. That's brilliant.

Last time on this, I used senakot after a while and found it good enough but some find it doesn't do quite enough.

I think the one others use is Dulcolax, hope that's right. Rocket fuel they say!

Good luck for week 2 and stay strong, you're doing brilliantly.

Thanks very much for the advice. In the main I do drink between 3 and 4 litres a day but for some reason in the first few weeks of the diet I do seem to suffer, it was the same when I did the diet before. After a couple of weeks I don't seem to have any trouble which is good. I was just worried that if I took something then I would undo all the hard work! Thanks again! x

Hey Pickle
Congrats on your first weight loss - ab fab...I've just finished week 4 and still having trouble so I use dulcolax. 1 tablet is plenty cos they are very strong and take it at night in case of emergency:)
I've just started taking the FibreClear as well to see if that helps cos I don't want to rely on the tabs all the time - not good to do that. Try the FibreClear and see how you get on, just add it to your water, it's clear and tasteless.
Best of luck with week 2

Back