Advice needed!!

:gen147:
Hi, here's my situation, i'm just finishing week 2, i've been 100% throughout, lost 10lbs week one, but only 3lbs this week (grrrrr!) i didn't actually have that much weight to lose (as i lost 5 stone the hard way before finding LT - dammit!) thinking this may be why i've not had a great loss this week. I had a bit of a funny turn on day 12, had stomach ache for 2 days, quite bad, but woke up at 3am in agony, actually felt like a was going to die, got out of bed and fainted on the landing, then i couldn't get up, my legs were just shaking too much :( feeling a bit better today but am thinking i may go onto refeed from tomorrow. the whole thing really frightened me. i've been feeling generally ill since about day 5, very weak and tired, although not hungry at all, in fact am having to force the shakes down! My main concern is weight gain from refeed, i'm terrified. does anyone know what is normal? weight gain? loss? i have no idea and my pharmasist is useless! any help would be brilliant!!

I have never got to refeed so cant help there, but hope you get yourself sorted....its not good if you are feeling so rough....xx

I felt like that for a couple of days about three weeks in, but it went and I've felt great since. Also I lost 7 pounds the first week and then 3 pounds every week since. Three pouinds may not seem that much at first, but four weeks is almost a stone and it soon goes. Persevere for a couple more days unless you're feeling too bad when you should really see your doctor.

Hey this is my second time on t.f.r. The 1st time i done t.f.r i got really sick and became really enemic and fainted a couple of times and had to come off it. But the refeeding was grand as long as you stick to the plan you can still manage to loose weight and maintain it!!! A good way is to up the protein and cut the carbs :(. Well good luck in what ever you choose to do! :):)

That exact thing happened to me during my third week! I did freak out about bit after the faint but I managed to stay going cause everyone here was so encouraging. You'll still be fine on refeeding if you stick to the letter you can loose about 3-4 lbs you have to keep the water up though and my pharamist told me to only have the one meal all week don't up it on the 4th - 7th days to loose weight but others might know better about that

Hi everyone, thanks for that! well i went to chemist yesterday and was told to come straight off it :-( was also told not to bother with the maintainance products for me refeed???? was told to go home and eat yoghurt. luckily everything i have read on here will make sure i do it right cos personally i think this woman was talking out of her bum! lucky i have you guys to help! i'm gonna miss being in the 100% club, feel like i'm crossing over to the dark side! oh well, 13lbs in 2 weeks is great, i feel fab and thats the main thing! hope u all continue doing great xxxx

Well done you...is there not another chemist near you that does lipotrim.....you could try them tell them what happened and your pharmacist said go back to eating......refeed is an important part of the program .......hope you get on ok....

Back