Advice needed......

FifiSands

I've been on total solution for 4.5 weeks and last week added in a meal each evening. I've been suffering with a bad cold and have labyrinthitis (which makes you dizzy all the time). I've decided to have a meal this evening as I still can't get warm (even after a hot bath). Do you think this will serverly affect my diet. I lost 4lb on the adding food week.

I would add a meal until you feel 100% but you'll have to be strict. Try and get back to TSA as soon as you can. I know from experience when I did Cambridge I added a meal when not feeling great and well I put all my weight back on...... Couldn't get back in control.

All the best and hope you feel better soon x

On TS you can lose 14lbs a month
On WS you can lose 12lb a month so there is not a huge difference in what exante say you can lose.

While you're unwell adding a meal will probably be doing you good.

I've had labyrinthitis and now have something that's like that only worse, so I feel your pain. Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you blue butterfly! I'm starting to feel better now thanks so will be following total solution again from this week. I lost 1.5lbs last week so it seems to have slowed a little - probably due to adding one or two meals (recipes from working solution), and being ill and not doing any exercise! Still back on it this week and determined!!!

Back