Advice needed !

shopping

Hi all cd dieters, im luke on my second day of ss today and feel great. But im at work tonight and not likely to get anymore sleep, so.... I had a shake at 1 gonna have next one at 5ish i start work at 8 till 8 (in morm) do i have all tomorrows shakes tonight ???? Help!:cool:

Hellllo Luke...

If you are normally asleep in the daytime, then yes have your allowances in the night, ask your cdc you might be able to have an extra shake to tide you over...

Good luck, go join the buddies challenge! x

I think that would entirely depend how long you'll sleep tomorrow lol ;)

What time do you normally go to bed after work? Will you go straight to bed?

Thinking you could possibly have your first of tomorrows shakes before you go to bed, then the second when you get up? The maybe take 1 to work with you (if you're going to take your shakes to work that is)- might be an idea to get some tetra's or bars for the coming weeks to make things easier if you are.

I also work nights every other week but i finish at 3am so i dont have quite the same dilemma as i just go to bed straight away then start having my shakes for the day when i get up at 6ish :)

Thanx all for your help, I sure ill get round it ;-) im gonna take 2 with me thouhgh ill try just having one there, as i gotta be up at 1 tomorrow and back in work on the night ;-)

Hope you got on ok, it may take a few days to get into a routine where you know when's best for you to have your packs when working nights. You may find that you need them during the night to keep your energy levels going etc or you might be ok without, time will tell. Might also be a good idea to keep a couple of tetras/bars in your desk/ locker at work in case the hunger strikes and you dont have a pack or the means to make one up, that way you'll be less likely to find yourself heading in the direction of the scourge of the night worker aka the vending machine ;):)

Back