Advice on new day and night creams

harriet2

serial poster
I've been using Virgin Vie Stop the Clock Day and Night creams for the past few years and I fancied a change...as you do so i thought id get some advice from you all (hopefully) with which you find are the best for you?

I've dropped into the local department store the other day at the Clinique counter and they gave me some samples of Repairwear Lift Day and Night creams which seem ok but I know there are so many to choose from and id really love some feedback on what you all use and think

thanks

h x

Don't know about day and night creams, but Aldi do an excellent anti wrinkle cream :clap:

Not that I can get it mind you :D

It beat even the £50 one in the latest awards though it's only £1.98.

Trouble is, everyone is buying it and they can't keep up with the stocks:cry: I've tried two local Aldis and no joy :(

Since i have lost weight i hvae got a bit of crepey skin on my neck. My wonderful husband bought me the Crains neck and decoletee stuff. It was expensive but it is FANTASTIC! I highly recommend it.

I use the number 7 day and night cream and the serum.. it's great!

I've been using Virgin Vie Stop the Clock Day and Night creams for the past few years and I fancied a change...as you do so i thought id get some advice from you all (hopefully) with which you find are the best for you?

I've dropped into the local department store the other day at the Clinique counter and they gave me some samples of Repairwear Lift Day and Night creams which seem ok but I know there are so many to choose from and id really love some feedback on what you all use and think

thanks

h x

Hi

I am a virgin vie consultant and absolutely love their products. would never use anything else now.

I jsut wanted to let you know that Virgin Vie have just relaunched all of their skin care and it is absolutely fabulous. get in touch with yoru consultant and ask for a demo

xx

thanks everyone :)

h xx

It depends on how much you want to spend. I'm a skincare junkie so my recommendations are......

Cheap: Aldi Anti Wrinkle Cream (day and night) The ebay force have emptied practically every Aldi accross the country, but you can get it at a hyped up price on ebay.

Not so cheap: Garnier Ultralift (day and night) around £8 each. I loved these, te night cream was lovely and rich!

Quite Pricy: No7 Protect and Perfect (day and night) around £20 each but fab!

Pricy: Guerlain Super Aqua (day and night) around £50 each depending where you buy it. Best moisturisers i've ever used. Really suit my skin.

Way, way, way too expensive: Creme de la mer (although you only need one cream for day and night) around £100-120, but if you buy in USA it's around £70. Amazing, developed by nasa. My skin is at it's best when I use this cream, but hard to justify the cost. One pot does last about 6 months though, nah, still can't justify it :cry:

Hope that helps

Louise x

still in a bit of a quandry about which one to go for but have a few samples im using and if they dont work, will get something else until i find one that does help!!

thanks everyone

h xx

Hi

I am a virgin vie consultant and absolutely love their products. would never use anything else now.

I jsut wanted to let you know that Virgin Vie have just relaunched all of their skin care and it is absolutely fabulous. get in touch with yoru consultant and ask for a demo

xx

where do i get the new catalogue from and can i try before i buy?

h xx

I cant recommend aldi's face cream enough, i'm a total lotion and potion girl and have bad skin problems so try lots of new products, however I am starting to have lovely skin and its all down too:

Boots Organic marsmallow cleanser
Boots Orgnaic rose water toner
and then also Aldi I think its called lacura (blue cream) face cream for day - ITS AMAZING

My skin has never felt so soft, my pores are so clean and closed, and my make up goes on like a dream

Well worth the £1.80 :eek:)

I swear by the Body Shop's anti aging range! If you go in and speak to one of the ladies they will have a look at your skin and see which one suits you best - shows how good it is as I still get id'd !!! xxx

Back