Advice on solutions for hairloss

candyloss

Hi, I'm starting the Lipotrim programme on Thursday once again. I know it works but I'm extremely concerned about hairloss as I suffered a bit from it the last time. Has anyone any advice on any topical solutions that could be used on the scalp while on Lipotrim? I know vitamins are not recommended as they can throw ketosis out of whack. Any ideas, any experiences of this and solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi candyloss, I had this hair loss thingy last time I was on CD diet. Never happened the first time round only the second time I dieted. It kicked in around 4 stone lost and was comming out really quick. My hairbrush was full every time I brushed my hair. My CDC suggested that I take an extra meal per day for a month, or 250mls of semi-skimmed milk per day. I went for the milk option it never stopped me being in ketosis but it certainly helped with the hair loss. Once I started eating normal foods my hair thickened up and is ok now, in fact thicker than before.Not sure how milk would work on this diet but I think they are all very much the same type of diets. You may even be ok this time around, im certainly hoping that I am other wise it's time to invest in some hair extensions to add volume lol!
Good luck with your start Thursday and don't worry to much about it you may be ok this timex

Thanks so much for your reply and congrats on your fabulous loss of 4 stone, if I achieve that a bit of hairloss wont worry me. There's obviously solutions to this and as you said it may not happen this time. Im going to stay positive about it so it may not happen. Thanks again. xx P.s. I got my lipotrim packs for the week today, delighted to be starting again, the only way is up now with perseverance and determination. ALL THE BEST TO YOU TOO!!!!

What do you mean the only way is up???? it's down with the weight from now on, well done for going and getting the packs. It's quite exciting when you start isn't it cause you know it only takes a few short mths to a new you.Must confess the 4 stone I lost on CD is back with a vengence that's why im doing this diet now. That's my punishment for not doing the maintaining part , lesson learnt the hard way me thinks lol!
Keep us posted on your lossesx

Hey, I only lost around a stone the last time I did it so give yourself credit for the 4 STONE you lost, that was a major achievement and you can do it again for sure!!!!! All the best hun and deffo we'll keep each other posted. I know this is kinda my last chance coz I wont be able to afford it again plus I know my depression and health will get worse if I dont stick to this. More on the line this time, not just for vanity which might keep me going. I was actually only around 13 stone the last time I joined lipo and on the computer with pharmacist it said I left at 12 stone. So, I put on nearly 3 stone since then and it wasnt the programmes fault coz Ive been on and off ww since then too. Destroying myself, gotta stop somewhere. I really admire you coz you know you can reach goal, Ive never done that so heres hoping my arse is in gear this time. Talk soon gal, you'll do brill xx

Back