CWP Motivation

Hi hon,

Look on line, they're sweetners, but unlike traditional sweetners they ask you to stay away from, this is because they have carbs in them.

Stevia drops have all the taste but zero calories and zero carbs.

They come in all sorts of flavours and pick the cheapest ones. They all do the same job, brand isn't an issue.

I have alsorts. Orange Valencia , chocolate, strawberry, banana, caramel, vanilla creme, English toffee, chocolate and raspberry, plain one etc etc..

They just add more flavour when I use them in my shake and mix and mousse. And for jelly.

And the interesting trifle hack on the site..

Ok better go,, left hand typing takes forever :(:(

xxx

Hi Lucyann,

Summer is almost over... have you settled into your new role? Hope so? How've you been, my losses have been pretty slow this last week, far too many cheats albeit good cheats.

I can finally eat a meal with zero guilt. Really have to get my act together still a long way to go.

Hope to hear from again soon xxx

Hi summer chic how you doing? I'm having weigh in tomorrow and I'm hoping for a 3 pound loss but mine are slowing up ... we can only see what tomorrow brings I guess hoping to be in 12s but I can't see it happening I still look in the mirror and think eek gross! I've got another 3 stone plus to lose

Hey Lucyann,

You're going to be in the 12's soon. You and I have the same amount to lose, I've had a stumble but back on it! I will have prosecco on my bday lol :)

LTL, you too lady we have 14/15 weeks to Xmas, this journey in on!

I have noticed lesser losses, hopefully with my blow and water retention that means can loose what i gained.

Little one was off ill from school today, she's never ill..

Hope you all have a great weekend

Xxxx

Hi Summer chic how are you doing? This week has been vile to me and I have been poorly and I've eaten way to much cake this week! So next week I bet il get a gain ... I am now 12.8!!!! With two weeks before my holiday so yes I know I won't reach the 11s which is what I wanted but it's life and ATM with work all I do is try to count down the days rather than enjoy it another hectic busy weekend I just want to chill all day lol how's things with you? 2 stone 8 to reach my final target before deciding whether to continue. X

Are you FRIGGIN kidding me lady!!!!

You've clearly been sticking to it more than me this month with all you've had going on !!!

I'm so PROUD OF YOU!!!

12.8... that was me yesterday, today was 12:9 again!! Urghhh!!!

Just keep swimming lady, you've got a handle on this malarkey.

OMG!! I am so frigging proud of you!!!!

WELL DONE!!!!

Maybe you will maybe you won't, but those numbers are going down well... we are in the sh*t for the long haul lady!!!

Feel like a proud mama!!!

Been having some lovely happy time with my little Soph last few days, gosh have stress my little mite with my court case, try to hide from her but it spills over.... she's a little amaze balls gal... she's decided on a future vocation!!!

A plastic surgeon!!! I'm a lucky mama... last year, her school sent about 30 girls from 120 total in the year to Oxbridge ... and it's a state school, so whatever she decides... please let it be plastic surgery ;) ;) ;)

xxx

Hi Hun how's it going ? Well whatever I lost Friday ... it's going to be a gain this week seriously I've eaten bars and bars of
Chocolate and donuts and cakes galore and had a Nando's and I had a huge wrap, rice and coleslaw with olives and tonight I ruined it by having a kinder bueno and a walnut whip! Probably flagged on water too so tomorrow if I don't get my **** together I will be in the **** lol if anything I will need to try to stay the same. Epic fail on my part but it was a celebration this weekend. Hopefully book a holiday this weekend. You go this x

Babes,

I've been the same this weekend, since Friday I think... I've been a piggy, refuse to get on scales and weigh in tomorrow, which I've asked my CDC, I don't want to know while I get my backside back on the straight and narrow.. ate half a bag of moams at one point too...

Anyway, am doing an ill advised fast over the next few days, and gallons of Tea, with milk... managed to day with 3 boiled eggs and 4 fish sticks... and about 200mls of semi-skimmed milk for my tea :)

i don't recommend for anyone, but I am in a rut need to do this to clean my system of the rubbish I've consumed...

Book that holiday lady ;) you know you're always missed. I hope you're ok? Have things settled? Bet you're getting either people blanking you, which is a sure sign they're hating you looking so dang hot ;) !!!

Keep on posting really love to hear your news xxxx

Lol,

Hey 2stone2bmi,
Or 2S2b ;)

More the merrier, it been somewhat quiet here... so let's pump this up for Xmas cheer..

:)

Xxx

Hi summerchic thanks for the welcome. Yes I plan to be in a real banging state come xmas so here goes!!! :D.
I did the Cambridge weight plan a few years back and dropped a shitload of weight. But it's gradually creeping back lol so I'm here to reverse that trend fast. So far it's been working - I've dropped up to a stone in 4 weeks, so I'm here looking for motivation as well as a board for sounding off on and ranting from time to time. Hope to hear from you - it was much livelier here back then, but it seems more people use the Facebook groups these days, or where really is everyone...or they don't do the diet anymore?:confused:

You're right I think everyone is on Facebook :)

But am still happy here, anyway, if had a bit of a fall... urghh.. tripped and fell on my side, it wasn't bad, but have an aggrevated previous injury, and it's left me walking like a 90 year old.... ahhhh !!

Anyway, it's ok, means I can't rush for rubbish food anytime soon... man I do need my hypnotherapist :)

Hope everyone is ok, currently taking lots pain killers... :)

xxxx

Hi guys,

Thanks feeling better, have got my head together and been 100% today, no cheats :) just need a day to get my mojo back, let's do the same tomorrow, I have another 3 stones to shift... and today was a good day :) will post my losses in a week, too embarrassed of my gains!! Let's get back to a total loss of 42lbs and then I'll post them!

This is clearly lesson I need to learn from, getting back into the exercise mode will help with toning to address any skin sag issues, hopefully pain will be all gone by the end of the week. Today has been a super focus day. Aiming for the same tomorrow :)

Xxx

Back