CWP Motivation

I really hope so I just want to get down faster lol my goal is to lose 1 stone at a time however at present my ultimate goal is to lose 2 stone as quickly as possible but I think this will be more like in September we shall see weigh in Wednesday so that's Day 5 then off for two weeks. Working out what to order I love the peanut bar and the chocolate one but don't want it to be a weekly phase and be stuck with it as at present I've got loads of mint shakes just cba with them ATM. Was going to order two bars and 1 ready per day. Has anyone tried the rice pudding or toffee bar? X

Yup to th rice pudding. I use 200 ml water and extra 15 secs when i nuke it... it's seriously yum :)

I hop to be into my 3rd stone by September going on to my 4th if I'm lucky. But I still have another 5 to chip away at.
Watch this space.. it will be gone cxxx

You are so determined go you! Some of my family flew out on holiday today and they've sent pics of their amazing dinner and I had my protein bar lol which was so filling. Yes I'm in July so this should be another stone loss if I loose 11 pound in three weeks. And then August I want one more stone
Too but we shall see. I've had a slow
Down and she said it might be like this again this week and for a few more then it will perk up again. I was ok with my pound loss
This week due to twomeals out and being due on so that's my excuse so if it doesn't go down by 3 this week I will be devastated but then again I'm only getting weighed Day 5 lol x

Well done ladies you are both doing great a real inspiration! I have tried the orange bar tonight definitely my favourite. I'm going to really try to get the water down this week. I need to lose as much as possible in the next 5 weeks. I'll struggle I think when it's the school because I'll be off work for a few weeks and at home. But if I'm not far off it will be easier to be good.

Hey Lucyann,

Does that mean you have the house to yourself.... :) :)

Enjoy the time you have and throw yourself into your plan for. Use the time to focus on you.
The losses will even out and we know and already expect some slow weeks while the body readjusts then continues those losses. That's to be expected.

You will be able to walk around and feel much more confident that you're taking control.

xxx

Hey Lucyann I wanted to post on your diary so hope you look it up. And yes I feel everything you say.

I hate to think what you're going through and one by one as hard as it is. Once you've taken control of what you want with you weight then look again at everything else and I bet some of the things that worries you don't anymore.

Just focus on the weight loss. And you've had 6 weeks on plan. That's amazing.

I'm in week 4 wi tomorrow. Down to 14s 5.5lbs from 15.7 and I want to be down to 9s 7lbs. I think week 4 wi will be a low loss ... ahhhh but it's my stall week so am not going to stress too much.

I have about another 120 days still to go if not more lol..

And you'll be with me every step of the way :) :)

Am so pleased to hear from you. I hope you'll be staying with me on this journey

xxx

hi summer chic,

Again another mental week. Day 5 and I have been weighed with a 5 pound loss! Thank goodness... now my challenge two weeks and two days without a consultant! And a challenge of 6 pounds to lose to loose my next stone. I also have a pile of events however I'm going to take it a day at a time! Tomorrow Thorpe park with work, two retirement tea parties Friday, a wedding Saturday and the following week I've got two works dos. So it's going to a week full
Of challenges. I think 3 pound a week is doable
But we shall see. X

Hope you are ok? You're doing so well. I wish I could keep up your motivation. I'd love to be 9 stone 7 but I don't think il get there I'm pushing myself to 10. Not sure how long it will take me. I've been looking through photos and I think 12.11 is the lowest I've ever been so we will see. A stone a month puts me at a November finish for 10 but I'm trying to treat it as day to day as when September comes I will have exams, work problems and applying to uni course etc.

Hi Lucyann,

I'm so glad to keep hearing your news. I'm staying on top of this because I get to speak to you and everyone on this forum. It really is part of my journey and i mean a huge part.

I love hearing news whatever it is. As we're all going through a special connection with each other and it's special. It really means a lot to me and really helps me stay focussed. I want to do this for me and everyone else here and I want everyone to reach there goals so much. And stay there.

And you say the lightest you've been, well that's just for now as we are going to help each other get to our goals.

The lightest I've ever been was 6lbs lol, my birth day hahaha. But seriously I feel like I've lost the first stone alone in my face wrists and chest.

I'm thinking a stone a month and I'll hit goal just before Xmas, but I don't mind it taking a little longer. I will reach goal. My only deviations will be good choices of roast or grilled chicken with greens no carb veg.
Carbs are the enemy.
Make that a mantra for life.
They're just empty calories which make you feel tired, bloated and ill.
You'd much rather focus calories on good food /fuel for your body and then you can start to have a life. And enjoy everything you've only dreamed of.

You've a busy few months ahead by the sounds of it. This is your time Lucyann.

have a brilliant day. Well done for your amazing losses to date. I am so glad you're here with me

Xxxx

Thank you. This is a quick most lol prepared for the day carrot and cucumber sticks, 1.5 litres of water and 2 bars to last me from now until 7 which is usually fine as I don't have carrot and cucumber sticks but seen as il be walking miles today I thought I'd better be prepared lol

Hi guys today has been a long day! I've had food and ashamed to say it but I felt so sick today... started off with carrot sticks and cucumber sticks with my peanut bar and then a chocolate bar and I've had a chocolate ready this evening but when I got in I had to eat something and there was a sausage on the side and I ate it And I'm sorry but I needed it my nauseous feeling is still going! Still have water left to drink. Having a rant need to go to bed too lol

Hey Lucyann,

Awe a sausage is ok I would have thought andnyiu just reminded me, when I had my false starts, I was because I was also feeling sick with them. I kept wanting to be ill. It just wouldn't stop. Hence why I gave up.

Something to do with the minerals I think.. hope you're feeling better and asleep

Night

xxx

Wow lucy ann ur ona. Roll in fact al u ladies are on a roll welll done hun so proud of all of u and bit envious too hehe c

Today would have been my weigh day just been to a tea party and I ate a mini sausage Left as soon as I ate it because I knew
Once I started I wouldn't stopped the scales sAt I've gone up a pound it's killing me! I've been so busy I haven't had a drink today apart from two cups of tea erugh! Need to fill up on water. 1 bar down so far ... on my own now for two weeks with 6 pounds to lose! I can do this
I think. Wedding tomorrow eek! Fight through ... how is everyone ? Xx

How is it a few hours can change your mood from up to down... after a busy week at work for the little money it pays and the deflated feeling of listening to people moan it really does. Get to you! I hate seeing my friends hurt and one of my close friends is having a hard time and there isn't much I can do for her ATM by just being there. She had s wobble today and now it's set me off. FaceTimed my sister who's away for my dad and test I had had no make up on and wet hair but I had to pass the phone over I couldn't look at it. 28 years old not a penny to my name, a **** job, obese and not really any prospects. Furthermore I looked at pictures from an event my dad took and omg my legs are so fat and I was planning on saving money by wearing that dress and now I feel I can't look at it but rather burn it. It shows how far I've yet to go even though I've ate a mini sausage because I can't control anything. People are small sizes and haven't needed to spend a fortune or their time reeducation themselves into not eating/ being healthy/ fitness freak and I've just really gone to the extreme of eating until my sides burst. I did it to make me feel better now I know it doesn't work and makes me feel worse it now makes me realise and own my own problems but I'm still trying to fix them ... money I'm spending on this diet would help however I can't stop. If I stop I will forever look at pictures and hate
Myself! It is what it is. I'm not pretty and it's ok I've had to live with that my whole life as well as always being a huge person. It's funny my consultant isn't stick thin but she's comfortable with it. I find those that are married or in relationships are fine like they've been skinny before they've had good memories and it doesn't matter to them that much because they've found that love that one that will support and understand them. I've never had that and although I bat off every person who mentions guys I say a funny joke or put myself down or make up something well not make up but distract myself from it so I don't have to think of it or give them an answer. I'm really fearful tonight and I've gone to my room because I don't want my dad to see me cry. I know I shouldn't feel sorry for myself and
Stop crying but I just feel a bit worried all the time about my life. I shouldn't still be at home. I once fell in love with a lovely guy the problem was I made him everything and ignored his flaws and made more problems by trying to fix both of our faults and incompatibilities and instead it destroyed us. He became violent, cheated and found an escape whereas the problem we created kind of was left with me and I suffered with anxiety, depression and I couldn't leave the house instead of concentrating on university. I passed uni but never got ten grade I should of done, I don't know whether if it wasn't for me otif he ruined it. The stories I could tell you but it's over now. He left without a word and i live in fear of bumping into him because I feel like I'm a mess still and we both hate each other he has a family now but I've never Been give clousure. It's funny how I'm writing about this yet this isn't the reason I'm crying il wake up tomorrow and be fine with a smile. I struggle
Not being busy even though I like being alone to chill and rest. I know Ive done well and it's better to have started than not and I know nothing is ever easy and I will have to work for it but I opened a box to put some paper work away today and saw a picture of me
At graduation a stone lighter than I am now and I look disguisting still then even though at the time I looked hot. I just know I'm still 4 stone 3 pounds away from target and a million stretch marks behind and I just keep disappointing people and myself. I've had two bars today and hardly any water. I'm not eating my third bar the third bar I ate a million times over and this is where I am today. I can get skinny but il still be ugly. And il probably have excess skin and more stretch marks lol.

Going to go to bed I'm tired and I can't do anything without crying. Just wish in this world I'd have never met a person and maybe half my depression and anxiety problems would go away I can't blame that person 5 years on but I'm just hoping this weightloss will help with a lot of my problems and fast because it's the only thing ATM I've got that's keeping me going

Hey babygirl,

Get some rest. You are loved. Something about being in your late 20's that makes you think life is passing you by.. I promise you. It's only just starting.

Well done for getting through the day. I'm glad you're letting your thoughts out. Always better out than in.

And I'll be happy my baby girl when she's older still living at home. Don't want her to ever leave. The thought alone freaks me out...

Night sweet girl

xxx

Hi LucyAnn, hope you are feeling better today, and having a good cry helped. I too have suffered with depression and taken antidepressants which helped to keep me on an even keel not so up and down. I think this diet does make you feel focused and positive one minute and the next you're ready to eat ! Just the nature of it I suppose. Please keep with it, as the weight drops off you will feel better about yourself, gain confidence and be happier. Please try to have a nice time today it would do you good . We're all with you xxx

ThNk you Kab I'm just about to get ready although I'm very apprehensive about it all lol going into the unknown with a dress i am unsure of but I will see first x

Hi LucyAnn, I am so pleased you are sounding much happier and had a good day, bet you look great in your dress have a great night xx

Back