Advice please - need to get back on track

kazxox

and possibly a kick!!
I started off really well on sw, writing everything down, counting syns religiously and gradually lost my first stone just before xmas,...since then I have lost the plot, started to think 'i know the plan' slipping in cheats, not keeping proper track and telling myself I am on track on the weeks I have a lost despite it, which are inevitably being outweighed by gains, has anyone else had periods like this? I have 'lost' 6lb since xmas but gained 4.5lb! so 1.5lb loss in total - lost my mojo i think :( so any motivation ideas would be much welcome :break_diet:

Write everything down!! And make a food diary on here :) i've made a promise to myself to fess up everything i put in my mouth in my online food diary, even to the point where i snuck a bit of sugar on my cereal this morning and felt compelled to add it to my syns haha!

I think if you really wanna see the results, you have to be disciplined with yourself :)

Go back to how you felt on the first week- go shopping and stock up on your fave superfree foods and snack on them throughout the day :) i've started saving my syns for some chocolate after my dinner when i'm watchin the tv :)

Well done on your loss though, 1.5 lb is still moving in the right direction! :D

Find a reason to want to do it, make a list of why you should lose the weight, tends to be good motivation. Write it down, i know seeing that i've been good written on paper (or in my case online) makes me feel good because I know I am on track, plus if i have extra sysn and don't write them down i make myself feel guilty! It's only you that you are letting down after all, so find a reason to get your motivation back :)

Write it down on here. Make a food diary of EVERYTHING you eat. Take photos.

Youll shame yourself into following the plan if other people can see exactly what your eating :)

Write it down on here. Make a food diary of EVERYTHING you eat. Take photos.

Youll shame yourself into following the plan if other people can see exactly what your eating :)

Thanks Ermintrude. I think I know a food diary is the only way, have been putting off putting it on here for too long now, so going to start today!:D onwards and down I hope!!

Back