Advice Please on last week!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by phr1976, 4 April 2010 Social URL.

1. phr1976

phr1976 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all - I am after some advice please. Last night I slipped at the end of week 6 and have almost certainly thrown myself out of ketosis.

I have one week left of TFR before I need to refeed. So my dilemma is whether to go back onto TFR and go through the first week hell of headaches etc again and use this as my final week or should I start refeed and the weight loss plan of maintenance for the last week ?

I dont feel great about slipping last night, but I am now happy with my new weight, so I would be happy to do either option.

Thanks for the help

Paul

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy mummy 2 be

yummy mummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    personally id start re-feed as by the time u are in ketosis again ull be ready to re-feed anyway. u need to weigh up ur options. good luck with what ever u choose to do
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 4 April 2010
  4. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Depends how much of a slip really, if it wasn't massive then you should get back into ketosis within a day or 2 and you shouldn't get all the headaches and horrible stuff like in the first week. It's up to you though hun, i have had many slip ups and it never feels anywhere near as bad as first time of getting into ketosis, hth.
    Well done and good luck!

5. kelly22_1

kelly22_1 loves minimins

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.87%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    quite personally i haven't got that far but if it was me i think i'd do re-feed, but like others have said it's your choice hun x good luck and well done on your weight loss

6. phr1976

phr1976 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks everyone - I went for my weigh in today and I was really pleased with it - so I am now starting refeed from tomorrow.

Thanks again for the advice

Paul

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.