Advice Please on last week!

phr1976

Hi all - I am after some advice please. Last night I slipped at the end of week 6 and have almost certainly thrown myself out of ketosis.

I have one week left of TFR before I need to refeed. So my dilemma is whether to go back onto TFR and go through the first week hell of headaches etc again and use this as my final week or should I start refeed and the weight loss plan of maintenance for the last week ?

I dont feel great about slipping last night, but I am now happy with my new weight, so I would be happy to do either option.

Thanks for the help

Paul

personally id start re-feed as by the time u are in ketosis again ull be ready to re-feed anyway. u need to weigh up ur options. good luck with what ever u choose to do
attachment.php

Last edited:
Depends how much of a slip really, if it wasn't massive then you should get back into ketosis within a day or 2 and you shouldn't get all the headaches and horrible stuff like in the first week. It's up to you though hun, i have had many slip ups and it never feels anywhere near as bad as first time of getting into ketosis, hth.
Well done and good luck!

quite personally i haven't got that far but if it was me i think i'd do re-feed, but like others have said it's your choice hun x good luck and well done on your weight loss

Thanks everyone - I went for my weigh in today and I was really pleased with it - so I am now starting refeed from tomorrow.

Thanks again for the advice

Paul

Back