Advice please....SS and SS+

Hey ladies

I'm no stranger to cambridge diet, but haven't tried it for years....the last few weeks i'vebeen 'trying' to do SS but I'm seriously struggling and end up cheating....I work 13 hour days (two jobs :-( ) two days a week so find i'm totally shattered so was wondering what your thoughts on SS+ are....and if you could share your experiences of weight loss....just dont want to hinder the losses if its a huge difference....but they hey i'm not really getting anywhere fast at the mo :mad:

Sorry for waffling, your help would be appreciated xx

I'm on day 26 of SS+ so hardly an expert, lol!

I decided right from the start that I couldn't do SS - I admire anybody who does it.

My CDC told me that there is hardly any difference, if any, to weight loss between SS & SS+. If you are cheating on SS, then I think you would be better switching to SS+. Being able to have that little 200 cal meal makes such a difference - it does to me anyway!

I've lost 13lbs & 10 inches in 3 weeks on SS+ with no exercise. I've never felt the need to cheat - yet!

Good luck x

Hey wannabeslim2012! I'm on day 44 and I'd like to say that I've been SS for the whole time but I've had days where I've had to 'cheat' and have my SS+ bit of chicken or tinned tuna to get me by and I've managed to shift 2 stone exactly so far!! You should definitely switch or do SS+ as like most will tell you there's not much difference between the two! :)

Back