Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Advice - please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sunshine24, 8 June 2010 Social URL.

1. sunshine24

sunshine24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.03%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Induction
    Hi all,

I was just after a bit of advice really or a bit of confidence in my syns. I do EE and I was away at the weekend and had to kind of guess my syn values. I was just wondering if you would kindly have a look and let me know if you think I have synned enough.

Lamb shank, creamy mash and red wine jus - lamb shank (took fat off) free, creamy mash 2 syns (for butter), Red wine jus (gravy) 10 syns. Total = 12 sysn

5 tortilla shaped crisps, 3 dips of garlic and onion dip, 1 choc finger, 3 munchies, 2 toffee crisp bite sized things = Guess at 10 but i am thinking i may need to increase this now?

Any advice/comments would be greatly appreciated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sunshine24

sunshine24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.03%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Induction
    Anyone out there?? lol. Any advice from more experienced SW members would be greatly appreciated. I always worry when I have to "guess" syns that I am being too lenient.

Thanks in advance.

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I really wouldn't worry too much about it now. It's so hard to guess syns, I'd say the mash was way higher than 2 but the gravy lower than 10. I'd say your nibbles were nearer 20 than 10.
    Like I said though, there's nothing you can do about it now so just eat lots of superfree food between now and weigh day and reduce your syns to 5 a day if you feel you need to.

emma-louise likes this.
  5. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

^^ what she said :D

6. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Also agree

7. sunshine24

sunshine24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.03%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Induction
    Thanks for your responses. I know it's in the past but i syn weekly so i wanted to know. I'll higher the amount of syns i had allocated and go from there. WI day is on Friday so I'll soon find out. Thanks again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.