advice please :)

Discussion in 'Exante' started by jools1986, 24 September 2010 Social URL.

1. jools1986

jools1986 Silver Member

Diet:
    Natural Ketosis Company/Atkins
    I've been on atkins induction, which is 20g of carbs a day. exante is around 60g I believe, so I think I am going to be knocked out of ketosis.

I was wondering, should I perhaps have a carby meal (nothing major no binging or anything) 2 days before I start then limit myself to 60g carbs for the next two days so I get into ketosis easier? I dont know what to do for the best without gaining

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't know the INS and outs, but you shouldn't be knocked out of ketosis. Xx

4. Lynn_

Lynn_ On A Mission!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(39.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Diabetic/Low carb
    I think it would be a mistake to have a carb meal at this point. You need to stay in ketosis to give you a head start.

I shouldnt worry too much about the Atkins level and the meal replacement level, these are 2 completely different sorts of diets. On Atkins you need to keep carbs ultra low as it allows you to eat so much fat. On the meal replacements you are not eating fat, so the carb count can be higher.

5. jools1986

jools1986 Silver Member

Diet:
    Natural Ketosis Company/Atkins
    ok thanks will keep on going until wednesday :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.