Advice please

united_trekkie

GO TEAM FFF
Hi everyone - can somebody confirm if I'm on the right track?

I have just come off a total food replacement diet, soeating again is pretty new - I am scared that I'm going to eat too much and undo all my good work:cry:

This is today's menu

Breakfast: Sliced melon, strawberries & banana in fat free Onken bio yogurt.

Lunch: Steamed salmon filllet, salad & 5 v small new potatoes in skin, a dash of balsamic vinegar.

Dinner: Will be chicken breast wrapped in rindless bacon, 1 babybel cheese inside chicken, cauliflower, broccoli & carrots.

Evening snack if required: 2 slices of wholemeal bread,no spread wafer thin ham and mustard.

Milk allowance in tea/coffee

SYNS: 2 jumbo caramel Snack a Jacks
2 x 2.5 SYNS = 5 SYNS

2 litres of water

This seems like a lot ......have I gone wrong?

Last edited:
i presume you follow the red diet i am not a lot of help as i am a greeny myself but it sounds fine hun

the only thing i can see is you need to check the make of yogurt you're eating as not all 'fat free' and 'diet yogurts' are free...you need to weigh your potatoes and also what vegetables are you having with your dinner? ...as there are some vegetables on a red day that aren't free, such as peas.

apart from that it all looks perfect. :)

It does seem strange at first that you can eat so much but you can. On green fill up with pasta and I have just started doing my own potato wedges which are yummy!

Your diary looks fine for a red day but yes, watch those veggies on red and weigh the potatoes

As you've changed from a food replacement diet you may find that you put on or don't lose in your first week on the SW diet as your body isn't used to food. If this happens then don't let it put you off as it's extremley common after changing from a VLCD. SW does work and you can eat loads and loads and still lose weight.

You'll need to make sure the bread is taken from a 400g loaf or it'd count as two B choices and you've already had one as your potatoes.

Good luck!

Thanks Jen - I'll keep your advice in mind when I go to my first class on Wednesday....don't want to get too hung up on the numbers!!! (I won't be too downhearted to have put on a few pounds!!)

ps. I'm using ww brown wholemeal 400g bread:D

Good luck hun, you may have a little weight gain, but dont be discouraged, your body is adjusting to eating food.

Welcome to SW.
Ruthy xxx

Back