Advice please.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mercurystar999, 30 March 2009 Social URL.

1. mercurystar999

mercurystar999 Member

Currently on sole source and am thinking of moving up to 1000cal plan.

I've lost 3 stone and would like to lose another stone and a half. With taking more exercise and moving up the plans enable me to do this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I thought you should up te plans step by step, so im not sure how it would work, im sure it should only 1000 cals and exercise, sorry wasnt much help didint want to read and run

4. Sophie94

Sophie94 Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I would stay on sole source while you lose another half a stone, and when you have 1 stone left to lose start moving up to the 810 then the 1000. That's what i would do personally! Well done on the loss of 3 stone!! Woo :) x

5. Nibbles

Nibbles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That's exactly how my CDC advised me to do the diet, SS until i was 1 stone from goal. And i continued to lose weight as i moved up the plans, although a slower weight loss in the latter stages.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.