Advice re possibly pregnant?

You can get a false positive but they are pretty rare.. As for the pill, I suppose it depends how many you missed & when in your cycle you missed them.
I'm on ovranette & I'm only at risk if I miss 3 pills around the second week of my pack, otherwise I'm protected from pregnancy.

Only time will really tell. If you think you might be pregnant then just don't drink.

I wouldn't look too much into the symptoms really, a lot of people I know have managed to fool themselves into thinking they're pregnant because of all these signs & they fall extra hard when they see a negative.

Just edited to add - when did you miss the pills? It can take up to 2 weeks for a pregnancy to take so you won't have any symptoms until then really anyway.

Best of luck.

Yea I got a false positive last time.

But re symptoms I knew I was pregnant the day after I fell. I had my first ever nose bleed, had heart burn and that week between falling and testing I was so exhausted tired I couldn't go to work and I had major period pains but apparently that can be the egg implanting or something. Xx

Well...how exciting and strange at the same time.
I was on cerezeta and I still ovulated and had regular monthlies etc.
Ive currently got the coil fitted...and you guessed it! *laughs*

I suffer with endometriosis so my oestrogen is lready super high and just gets angry with hormones! x

Back