advice required please!

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by broxi, 18 September 2009 Social URL.

1. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry but could you bear with me on this explanation.

I have a week's supply of DC plus about 3 extra main meals, but I ordered shakes and despise them so I'd need to replace that with salad just now. I also have some extra bars which I bought in Supermarket.

Problem is I don't get paid til Thursday and can't order until then. I presume if I order then I'll get it about Mon/Tues of the following week so that is technically about 10 days. So do you think I could still start tomorrow and use some of my own stuff for lunch and a few breakfasts.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

Sounds fine to me. I think we all have substituted and modified things to fit in when necessary. If in doubt then just calorie count.

4. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Caroline, I'm really looking forward to it as food seems delicious and just hoping I can stick to it and I can lose weight. I am doing JUDDD just now but not very successful but might even couple it up with Diet Chef - I'll see how I go!

5. Diversity

Diversity Likes to lurk

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.86%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Yep, what Caroline said. :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.