advice required xxxxxx please :)

harriet2

serial poster
heres me signing in to start off my new running/weight loss diary.

im out tonight for 2 miles and will gradually increase it as when races come up. im planning on doing lots of little ones to keep me interested. theres a 5k coming up in the middle of feb which is local so im gonna put my name down for later.

regarding the weight thing ive started today (later than i thought i know) and will list everything down

so...b - choc whip maintenance
l - bagel with salmon fillet and salad and soya yogurt
d - rice, vegetables, tuna, fruit, soya yogurt

nb. running was difficult today and my shins were sore as hell

Last edited:
Well done - you've made a start!! :D

Beware of shin splints!! I know you know all about it but when my daughter was training for the London Marathon last year she suffered them because of doing too much too quickly .. took AGES to get right!! xx

why has my lipotrim maintenance diary been moved to the general lipotrim part...they wont thank you for that..i mention food all the time..move me back!!!!!!!

ok taking it that this will be moved back to the correct place..heres what im doing today

b - main choc whip
l - bagel with tuna, mayo, and soya yogurt, cheesy biscuits
d - chickpea curry, 3 small pots, mixed veg, salad greens, veg bake. prunes.
snack - tiny mince pies

nb. running..i did a short 1miler today just to get me back into the swing of things and it was OK

last night i wanted to eat chocolate and biscuits etc but i didnt..i had some more fruit instead..i was very pleased with myself

roll on weight loss again :)

h x

Last edited:
Well done - you've made a start!! :D

Beware of shin splints!! I know you know all about it but when my daughter was training for the London Marathon last year she suffered them because of doing too much too quickly .. took AGES to get right!! xx

thats what went through my mind as well jan so think id better go easy for a while til im back into it :)

h x

Just checking in and getting in my subscription!
Glad to have you back aboard chick. Defo take it easy getting back into running. I had done 1 run in 4 weeks over the xmas period and boy it is so tough to get back to it isnt it!

Food looking great too :) x

Just checking in and getting in my subscription!
Glad to have you back aboard chick. Defo take it easy getting back into running. I had done 1 run in 4 weeks over the xmas period and boy it is so tough to get back to it isnt it!

Food looking great too :) x

god tell me about it..totally mad. yesterday i was so ashamed to be out of breath trudging up the same hill which only 4-5 weeks before, i was literally sprinting up it, ready to run 5 odd miles ...i wanted to hang my head in shame.

tonight i just did a little run and it was slightly better though i was pretty red in the face (and my favourite running jacket no longer fits me) fgs!!

You'll soon be back into that jacket - especially of you keep on passing up the chocolate & biscuits in favour of fruit! Go You!! :) xx

its taken this long to get my mind back into the right mindset...terrible but true. yesterday i ordered some more maintenance so as soon as that comes in the next couple of days ill be flying.
running seems to have taken a backseat at the moment though i am still going out, if intermitently(sp?) as weve just got an allotment so we spent two hours up there sunday digging very hard ground. i had a look at what calories i would have used up and it worked out at over 1,500!!! mad but not surprised i was worn out the end of that day and yesterday my mucles were aching all over..still once weve dug the rest of it (about another 60ft) i should be fitting back into my old size 8's yes? probably not but hey i can dream lol

h xx

this lovely spring weather lifts my spirits..what a difference a sunny day makes :)

h x

im out in a minute to go do another couple hours digging in the allotment so thatll be another 1,500 calories burnt! all helps i guess :) heidi had another fainting episode this morning which is a bit of a worry but we shall just have to keep an eye on her

h x

4 hours of digging = knackered = me

:giggle: xx

I must have missed something - who's Heidi and does she faint a lot? xx

Ah yeah, Heidi?! 4hours of digging, bet you're back isnt liking you right now! lol x

Well done on all the gardening work, these sunny days make you just want to get out and about doing something.

Intrigued now with Heidi too!

in about november last year heidi, my boxer, came out running with me as usual and then fainted on me in the middle of nowhere in a field. it was all very scary etc and i took her to the vets...well to cut a long story short it cost £600.00, most of which was unasked for! anyway...it turns out boxers are susceptible to fainting, about 50% which the vet did not tell us and we could have saved ourselves a lot of hassle. heidi yesterday fainted over again (we think) but she could have also have skidded over in some moss on the patio which needs cleaning again after the winter, so dont know for sure but i just feel so bad for her, shes my baby lol

h x

Oh Harriet, that's dreadful, hope she's ok. I'm far more of an animal person myself....lost one of my cats (she escaped when we were away and got run over) at Christmas and still cry most days......X

Oh Harriet, that's dreadful, hope she's ok. I'm far more of an animal person myself....lost one of my cats (she escaped when we were away and got run over) at Christmas and still cry most days......X

totally know where your coming from. im so sorry to hear that. if something happened to heidi i know id fall to pieces emotionally..doesnt bare thinking about..and this is from someone who only 4 years ago was afraid of dogs..just shows how you can change. i only wish id tried having a dog earlier now :)

h x

still waiting for lipotrim maintenance to be delivered..once it arrives i can start! i'm raring to go now...typical lol

h x

Back