advice

duncan

Silver Member
im 5ft4 tall and weigh 9st1, when i reached 10stone my cdc consultant was told by cd headoffice to stop selling me products, as i was thin enough.
I carried on eating low calorie untill i reached 8st 10 which is where i wanted to be, now after xmas i weigh 9st1,
Do you think if i stop the carbs and cut portion sizes the extra couple of ponds will drop of, any tips advice would go down well :)

in my view. cd head office and all cdcs go by bmi's. you can actually keep 1 product per day in your diet and cd recommend this. they've also brought out a recipe book and now have ww style meals to sell so they're really hotting up on their maintenance stage.

the lowest i've been on cd was with a bmi of 23.4 and all was fine with me continuing maintenance and using 1 product a day to do this.

for the moment you sound like you're doing well. not your lowest weight but still maintaining. why not just cut back a little or increase your exercise.

Sounds like a great idea to cut down on the carbs, its much better for long term maintenance aswell.
You could try atkins which will get you into ketosis by cutting down on carbs and eating more meat x

Back