Cruise PP Advise for next weigh in

That would be fine I suppose, although I'd eat 3 and then use the other spoon for something else.

Where did you get your recipe? I'd love one that only uses 4 spoons :-D

It's from mydukandiet.com and it's for the lemon muffins
There divine really light and spongy I probably need to add more
How many do you use? X

are they tiny ? i use 4 oatbran, 2 wheatbran & get 6 out of it

No there a decent size quite airy as well as I beat the egg white loads first then I put lemon flavour and some juice in,had 5 today and there so nice

Just ordered some flavours off the dukan shop and got low fat cocoa coming tonight,so excited! X

I make the muffin in a mug most evenings with 1 spoon, some days I make goji berry cake with 6 spoons so get about 3 days out of that.

My muffin mix usually fills 12 fairy cake style silicon cases so I get 6 per day. It's nice to spread them out through the day.

I use Maintainer's recipe and get 12 decent muffins out of 8tbsp... 3 a day, might check out this one on the dukan site..

what is the muffin in a mug recipe? :D

I have tweeked the mug recipe slightly, took a while to perfect but have it now :D

1 tbsp oat bran
good shake of cinnamon
1/2 tbsp sweetener
1 egg/egg white depending on how many eggs I've had throughout the day
1 1/2 tbsp of yogurt
Drop of vanilla extract
1/2 tbsp wheat bran

Stir well in a mug and pop into microwave for 3 minutes.

I normally serve with yogurt or sweetened FF:cool:

I will be trying the muffin in a mug recipe for sure. I really do look forward to my "cake ' n' custard after dinner" :D
I have gone for the hazlenut and choc flavours Laura, I'm hoping they are good!

Well you can I've done it with skimmed milk and a shot of sugar free syrup and then they blend it,it's really good mixed with coffee! Xx

I had one the other day but I was worried about my dairy intake as i like a yogurt or custard as a snack throughout the day aswell.
I think my problem is that I want to have my cake and eat it (excuse the pun)

Back