Advise required from LT's "biggest losers"

hi charlysangel

I'm back after a bit of a blip but really determined have my brothers wedding in october and need 4 stone off. U've done really well how do you keep it up?

I'm back after a bit of a blip but really determined have my brothers wedding in october and need 4 stone off. U've done really well how do you keep it up?

Thanks 2sizessmaller;)

At my heaviest I was miserable, and week by week on LT, I have become much happier and felt better about myself. You have a great reason to stay focused, your brothers wedding, just think how great you will look and feel at your goal weight in a lovely outfit.
Once your clothes sizes drop you will be spurred on no end!

good luck
Clair x

Hi everybody back after a break so want to get to it your right 2 weeks isn't long enough to be on the diet but Anna 24 if thats all the time and money you have then i'd go for it. I'm on it to lose 4 st by october hope I can stick to it first weigh in is on friday.......

Hi Louise.

I would go all out 100% until goal, with no stoppages. I would stay focused and determined throughout to get the weight off once and for all.

LT works amazingly well if you have a big amount of weight to lose. It works even better is you stick to the plan 100%

I have been on it 8 months straight, 100% and have lost 12 stone. It has changed my life beyond recognition. You too can achieve your goal if you want it badly enough, and stick to the rules. LT works more effectively is used how it was designed to be used.

What height are you Louise?

Back