Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Aeromix???

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by joanna25, 24 May 2011 Social URL.

1. joanna25

joanna25 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Does anyone know what Aeromix is and what it's like? I don't think it's quite the same as aerobics since my gym run both classes....

Any help and experiences you could share would be most appreciated :)
    Jx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TrimTrixy

TrimTrixy Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(25.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Joanna! I know this is an old thread but did you try aeromix? I'm thinking of going to a class on thurs, just wondered if you knew any more about it? Thanks x

4. joanna25

joanna25 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Hey hun,

No never did. I noticed your stats say you're manchester. Its not with freestyle fitness your class is it? ( I'm in north manchester or more specifically atherton...)

Did you try it x

5. TrimTrixy

TrimTrixy Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(25.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi! Yes it's with freestyle fitness, (in Urmston) tried it on Thursday, it was pretty hard work and not as much fun as zumba, but I needed something more intense and they do traditional toning exercises at the end which is what I need. I was pretty achey next day, especially stomach and arms (my bad areas) and I'm fairly fit (still room for lots of improvement) but it was a good workout. Give it a go x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.