Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Oh Poor Lissy, poor Lauren...

I hope she feels better soon. Good Luck with the weigh in.

MM

awww bless her, hope shes feeling better soon

Aww hope she gets better soon :)

Hey Lauren

I've been really struggling for various reasons the last few weeks and reading your posts since Peter went back has really helped and inspired me (particularly what you said about eating not going to make him come home more quickly). Thank you so much!

Oh hun, I hope she gets better and I hope you and your parents don't get it...

Good luck with your week two. You can do it...

Well good morning from Liverpool!

It does feel good to be home, thank god i ran home to mummy and daddy when i did,

Lissy was really poorly last night, she had to go to hospital, shes got gastro enteritis, chest infection, ear infection and tonsilitis, she is also ketotic, and the ketones are making her really poorly cos shes so tiny!

So, saw a wonderful doctor who was going to admit her but let he come home on the provider i starved her for another 24 hours (already starved her the day before) and only give her sugary fluids obviously to get her out of ketosis, so shes on her 2nd carton of apple juice today and has started a course of eurythromicen and steroids!

If anythign changes iv got to take her straight back in, and she will be admitted and put on drips etc to re hydrate her and up her sugar levels!

Poor babe :(

was up all night changing dirty nappies and hd to change her jarmies 3 times and the beddine once, she ended up in with me in the end, poor little angel!

Today she seems a bit better i expect thats the apple juice working its and also the antibiotics etc kicking in, so fingers crossed she will get better at home!

Otherwise its an emergency call to the welfare team and a helicopter out of afghan for peter! oh the excitement... :(

Anyway, mum forced me to go for my run this morning as obviously i missed yesterday due to the babba, so i am now Week 2 run 1 done, and feeling good about it,

im glad she made me go, it gave me chance to chill out a bit, cos iv been on edge for days!

Other than the baby, everything wonderful, im back up north until Monday, will be going back down south after i see my CDC monday hopefully with a smile on my face, as planning to be pretty much back at 14 7 so i can start getting these miserable pounds off!

Hope your all well, will be back with more as and when, dependant on the little one of course!

had all 3 shakes yesterday between 7pm and 9pm as was that busy with lissy i forgot about myself!

so made sure i had one when i got up today and will have my second one pretty soon!

loads of love as always xxxxxxxxxx

Just to say hope Lissy feels better soon xxx poor little thing
Sending you hugs and best wishes xxxx:D

Oh my word, what an absolute nightmare!! Glad she's on the mend but bet it was pretty scary!!

Well done for staying on track despite the stress!!

:)

Awe poor baba hope she's better soon but it's a worry Amber had that at Xmas and she wasn't even one! Your not far from me im in Preston! Hope your lo is better soon Hun xxx

Hi Lauren,

Glad to hear that Lissy is on the mend, and what a fright you've had. You are so lucky to have your parents on hand. I hope it is only improvements from now on... good on you for running and keeping up with the CD.

MM

omw poor lissy! hope the meds, the sugary drinks and the mummy cuddles help her on the mend and she doesnt need a stay at hotel nhs!

Oh hun, I'm sorry you have not had a good few days with lissy....
Hope she is feeling better...

Glad you are still feeling positive and going on your runs...
Good luck for weigh in...

Well done on getting out for the run, good ole mum giving you the push you need gotta love em! :)

Poor little bubba! How is she doing now?x

Hello lovely lauren hope lissy is feeling better thinking of you both keep up the great work with the running amazing xxxx

I've just read your whole diary and wow I'm so inspired!! You're so dedicated! I don't know how you do it. I find it so easy to let little things upset me and distract me which make me binge :( I wish I had your willpower. I hope your little girl is feeling better soon, she's soo gorgeous!! Good luck getting to your goal.. you 110% deserve it with all the effort you put in!!

xxxxxx

Hi Hon, how are you? Just popped in to catch up. How is little Madam Lissy doing? Hope she is much better. Catch up with you soon. x:)

How are you doing Lauren? Hope your daughter's fine and that you can both catch up on some rest... thinking of you, don't know what kind of drive you had to do (only) 3 packs with jillian!!

hello my loves!!

Sorry once again for my crappy absence!

Lissy and me have been riddles with D and V, very delicious as you can imagine!!! wont go into detail, but havn't dared venture out for reasons im sure you are all aware of lol!!!

Well an update on me... thanks to the DNV i am back in teh 14's! not officially as my weigh in is on Tuesday with CDC so will tell you all what i am then!

Have only done 1 run this week so will be going for my second in bout an hours time and 3rd and final run of the week tomorrow! then onto week 3!

I am absolutely 10000% focused, wish i could send you all a little bit of it, as it feels great to be back here!!

Booked our holiday today as well woohooooo we go on the 22nd April, so iv got 8 weeks and a day to look hot hot hot!!!!

Sod peter coming home, the new goal is april 22nd lol!!!

55 days til holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went and had Lissys passport photos done today, was super cute! cant believe how big she is!!

I am shredding as of Monday as well, got got got to get me a skinny toned body, really super happy at the moment, feel like im getting there again!

will write more tomorrow, going to go and get changed for my run so theres no excuse!

loads of love to u all and so sorry havnt caught up in a while, please please let meknow how your all getting on!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello lovely glad ur both getting over the worse of it!!! ( well u must be ya venturing out for run) well done u it is brilliant ya back being so motivated where are u all going on holidays nothing like a holiday for done extra motivation hey!!! I am doing great weigh in Tuesday then that will be week four done!!! Take care lovely girl have great weekend
Luv Sharon xxxxx

Back