After taste

On my first day and having a nightmare. The porridge I hated :-( I don't like it normally so don't know why I ordered really.

Just had the chocolate truffle bar, I'm not keen, but it's really the aftertaste I hate :-(

Are we allowed any kind of mint/chewing gum?!

Please help peeps, I need to make this taste ok If I'm gonna stick to it!

Thanks! Crystal x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Crystal,

I haven't had the porrige yet BUT i started this on Tuesday and I posted about this on my diary above because I felt absolutly sick when eating the products. The milkshake was awful, the bar made me gag (really) and that night I cried because of it :(

But I'm on day 4 now and I promise you your teste buds adjust, well mine did,

I've just sat and really enjoyed the same bar that made me feel ill day and I look forwards to my milshake so much now!

so keep at it :)

Hi, yes sugarfree gum is fine, I don't like the porridge/oatmeal either and don't eat the bars, but I love everything else, its always a bit hit and miss in the beginning learning what you like etc thats why the trial packs are a brilliant idea. Good luck I hope your next meal is nicer for you :)
Oh and yes eggs as protein are fine

Thank you both so much, I'm sitting here literally crying with joy that (1) others have felt exactly the same, but it does get better and (2) I can have sugerfree gum! There is a god! Lol

Chewing away on my gum and the awful taste it going thankfully!

Roll on later and my mac and cheese with veg!

Thank you both again -life savers!

I didn't know we could have sfgum either, fab!!

i dont think we can have the gum, theres 127 kcals per pack also sweetners so id double check before having it, on lipotrim ur not aloud gum but the chemists do sell mint breath stips that defo do not bring you out of ketosis

Oh I better check with the slim and save people then... I really hope it is or I'll be so disappointed.

But thanks for letting me know!
Cx

Hi

I am on week 3 now and hated the oatmeal and porridge, in fact on day one I was gagging with eat spoon and having to swallow with water. I now love the porridge as I have mastered how to make it and add sweetner and wheatbran. I dont have any shakes but enjoy the meals except mac cheese and chicken soup and milk truffa bar with a cup of tea. Just survive week 1 and you will see how easy it all is and the weight loss will keep you motivated. Good luck x

Back