Afternoon boys and girls!!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
And how are we all feeling today? :D

Me, I'm feeling quite positive today. Even though today (which could have been my third day) is my first day.

The first day I messed up and yesterday I spent the day in bed due to a migraine that refused to shift itself. :mad:

So, am lagging behind the pack a bit but ah well, eh? Everyone's got to start somewhere! :cool:

I'm feeling poorly today :( Got migraine from hell and got shivers. Dam it, hate being ill lol Still never mind, am finding this diet is making me feel better anyways. Does anyone suffer with a head ache during the night if they dont drink anything during night or when they wake up ???

HEY

Great to hear you are feeling positive! Just stick with it this time, you can do it, and the first days will be hard but nothing you can't cope with! ;) It will all be worth it when you are prancing around in your new bod in a few months time!

I am feeling positive today also. Im just back from a nice walk with my dog (I had my slendertone belt on as I did it.)

I measured myself this morning and I have lost 3 inches from my waist, 2.5 inches from my hips and 1 inch from my thigh... so great!

I can hardly believe that I am going for my 4th weigh in this week. The time has absolutely flew by. It has been much easier than I thought.

Stick with it Rainbow cos the difference a few weeks can make is awesome. I feel like I am really instilling some very positive habits and thinking into my lifestyle already. I am really enjoying the process of LT.

xox

Does anyone suffer with a head ache during the night if they dont drink anything during night or when they wake up ???

I take my litre bottle of water to bed with me and I do drink water during the night...it is a habit I have had since I was a toddler:rolleyes:

If I get dehydrated I do get a headache.

Love Mini xxx

good luck rainbow hope it all goes well x

Hey you will do great, no doubt about it. and im sure the packs and not eating will be easier since you had a wee practice run;).

crack on now where you left off and lets see your first weigh in, good luck xxx

I got migraines pretty bad in the start (detoxing I'm sure). But they did clear and I haven't had one in over 5 weeks! You sound positive hun so get stuck in! You can do it hun!

good luck for your restart, we're all behind you, just glug the water and you will feel a lot better

Gross gross gross gross gross!!

I just tried the chocolate shake in hot chocolate form and had to sit there with my mug in one hand and a glass of water in the other, glugging down the water as soon as I took a sip of the hot chocolate lol. Really didn't enjoy that, almost spat it over myself at one point!

Please tell me that they get easier to drink???

I prefer the choc and vanilla cold.... with ice and a spoonful of coffee.

I tried the choc hot on my first week and didnt like it either, but i hated the soup in the first week and now I love it.

I love all my shakes, like I mean, I LOVE THEM. I really enjoy every one. Your taste definitely changes as you get into LT. Stick with it, and focus on the reasons u are doing it. xox

Thanks for that sweetie, you're living proof that taste changes whilst on this so I'll just think of that every time I'm choking down a shake lol

yip

Thanks for that sweetie, you're living proof that taste changes whilst on this so I'll just think of that every time I'm choking down a shake lol

I have to actually hold my nose and gulp down the chicken soups as fast as i could in my first week. Now i get excited when im boiling the kettle to have one! lol Amazing eh! xox

Definitely, and I'm certainly looking forward to the day when I don't dread my shakes but instead look forward to them :) x

i dont mind the shakes. i started LT telling my self that think of this shake as a medicine... not mcdonalds shakes... i was expecting the very worse... and surprize... it didnt taste that bad :)

Actually that's a good way to look at it. Very few medicines taste scrummy so maybe thinking of it like that will help me to swallow them x

I love all my shakes, like I mean, I LOVE THEM. I really enjoy every one.

Calm down, calm down - as we say in Liverpool! Are you not exaggerating just a tad? ;)

To be fair, I know what you mean. I really look forward to my shakes. Us guys only get two a day so there ain't much opportunity to exercise the old taste buds! I'm right jealous of you girls who get it 3 times a day! Fnah, fnah! ;)

Back