Age not waist size good diary

Completely forgot that I had some syn free soup in the fridge I had made with some parsnips that had seen better days! I've added some speed via a salad and a plum and protein via chicken.

Attachments

• 20180213_125732.jpg
    20180213_125732.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
Well today's menu plans went out of the window! Kids wanted pancakes as a snack (not the biggest fans of pancakes). So a quick chippy tea for all....but I made myself bacon medalions, poached eggs, beans (with my cheese HexA), onion and tomatoes and spinach for speed. It felt naughty so was not tempted by chips.

Oh brilliant. Good news ♥️

Quite proud of myself showing a little restraint for once.

Oh I know restraint. Just had one rafaello from the pack hubby gave me and gave the pack back to the family stash. Oh yes go me... plus I just realised my morphine is in some kind of syrup so I’ll have to syn it so until I know how man6 it is m6 planned maltesers choc later may wel be in jeopardy 🙄 oh well 😂

Today's Menu
Didn't feel like much breakfast so had 1/2 banana and a plum.

Lunch
Bacon roll with tomato and spinach and side salad

Dinner
Going to make a fakeaway chicken curry with rice for tea. A Valentine meal as husband loves a good curry.

HexA milk
HexB 60g wholemeal roll

Syns hopefully husband will find some peanut M & Ms teat size if not ill have a dreamy bar and some syns for the fakeaway curry. Off to find an easy fakeaway recipe!

Oh I know restraint. Just had one rafaello from the pack hubby gave me and gave the pack back to the family stash. Oh yes go me... plus I just realised my morphine is in some kind of syrup so I’ll have to syn it so until I know how man6 it is m6 planned maltesers choc later may wel be in jeopardy 🙄 oh well 😂

Well done! Those rafaellos are so lovely but to take just one takes willpower. It just wouldn't have crossed my mind to check medicine. Do you go to a group as they are likely able to advise.

Lovely lunch and lovely tea. Son asked for me to make the curry again soon!
Husband got a large treat share size bag of peanut M&Ms and not the mini bags! Gone to the back of the pantry!

Attachments

• 20180214_121335.jpg
    20180214_121335.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • 20180214_180156.jpg
    20180214_180156.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
Today's menu
No breakfast so maybe do a sp day
HexA milk
HexB alpen light bar and warburtons thin
Chicken salad for lunch using coop cooked chicken on a whoops down to 70p! Apple and plum

Dinner
Making tacos for the kids so will have the chilli bit but use my extra HexB for a Warburtons wholemeal thin pear and mix fruit

Likely to want something else as missed breakfast so will have a boiled egg?

Syns
for the chicken around a syn.

Confessions...I had a gin and slimline tonic last night. One shot so had enough sins to cover.

Today's menu
HexA milk
HexB wholemeal roll 60g

Breakfast
Bacon medalions, egg, beans, onion and spinach

lunch
Tuna roll and salad (syn mayo as will be otherwise dry)

Dinner
Leftover cottage pie and veg

Syns: mayo and may have a small choc treat.

Breakfast

Attachments

• 20180216_090714.jpg
    20180216_090714.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
Yesterday if finished off with a multipack bar of chocolate twirl. 9 syns but got rid of my choc craving and was well within my syns allowance.

Today's menu

HexA milk
HexB porridge

Brekfast
Porridge and mixed berries

Lunch
Homemade parsnip soup

Dinner
Roast chicken, roast potatoes, carrots, corn of the cob and gravy

Syns: not sure as need to do a mini treat shop but also wary of a poorer diet for the following two days with travelling etc.
Need to drink more water.

Well I'm back. Diet when away was not great but ok. Dealing with jet lag and on the flights however it's been shocking! Back on it today!

HexA milk
HexB ?

Woke up very late so will do a brunch of scrambled eggs and ham and veg and what else I can find!

Dinner
Baked potato with salad and a filling yet to be determined!

May look for a baking recipe and use HexB for it.

Back