AGGGHHH!!!! WHY DID I DO IT!

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
:cry:DAY 3.... STARTED OUT GREAT BEEN GREAT FOR 3 DAYS. MY DAUGHTERS HAD A CONE OF CHIPS, I PINCHED 1 THEN 2 THEN A FEW MORE. ONCE I GOT THE TASTE I HAD A PACKET OF TWIGLETS AND SOME CRUSTY BREAD. WHAT A LOSER.:cry::sigh:

you are not a loser, it was just a blip! I ate a yorkie, picnic, twix, 3 pcks crisps and apple pie and custard last night!! now, you must feel better!! Don't worry about it, what's done it done, drinks loads of water and get straight back on track, your human, don't be too hard on yourself x

Awwww bless ya, please don't put yourself down & you are NOT a loser. We're all only human & have slip up's, the first week of cd is always the hardest. You've realised your mistake put it behind you & move on. Tomorrow is a new day! Good luck hun....xxx

You aren't a loser you're just human!! Think about what you have achieved, 3 good days and that's not easy. Put it behind you and make it four good days tomorrow. I have had to ban certain things in my house (poor hubby) my main one is toast as the smell would drive me insane. When you are surrounded by temptation it takes a very strong person indeed to resist so don't beat yourself up.

Georgie
x

You're doing great one blip is not going to ruin things for you, you're human and we do make mistakes!!! Just jump straight back on the band wagon and get that water down your neck :-D xx

CHEERS

CHEERS GUYS AND MAZ I DO FEEL BETTER U MONKEY YOU!!! I AM SITTING HERE ON MY SECOND GLASS OF WATER TRYING TO NOT BE TOO HARD ON MYSELF. ITS JUST CHIPS YUMMY THEY ARE SO NICE WHEN OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THEM...

ROLL ON TOMORROW A NEW DAY.;)

SHARON X

Thats the way to think of it hun :) hugs xx

well done, that's the way to go, think positive and forget the blip. I've had my 3 shakes today and what's done is done! good luck hun, your doing great! P.S chips are my downfall as well as chocolate :)

Why is it that other people's chips are always nicer than your own???!!! Loving the new pic!!

Georgie
x

CRISPS

CRISPS ARE MINE... CHOCOLATE I CAN LIVE WITHOUT MORE OF A SAVOURY PERSON. LOL:p

ANYWAY BACK ON TRACK TOMORROW GET FIRST WEIGH IN FRIDAY......GOING NOW TO WATCH BB CATCH U ALL IN MORNING...XXXXX

Glad your feeling better skinnymonkey. You know you can do it, and remember WHY you are doing cd....you will be at target in no time at all and when you are you'll look back on this day and be soooo proud of yourself that you put it down to a blip and carried on with cd... you are very soon to become that skinnymonkey :D

Maz..... I used to eat like that almost every day, hense my 7 stone gain in 7 years:eek: Would kill for a twix and a coffee right now :D

xxx

Tomorrow's another day, wish i could live without choc and crisps and cake.lol.

:cry:DAY 3.... STARTED OUT GREAT BEEN GREAT FOR 3 DAYS. MY DAUGHTERS HAD A CONE OF CHIPS, I PINCHED 1 THEN 2 THEN A FEW MORE. ONCE I GOT THE TASTE I HAD A PACKET OF TWIGLETS AND SOME CRUSTY BREAD. WHAT A LOSER.:cry::sigh:

Just human!! :D......:grouphugg:

Think well i've paid for these shakes now so lets not waste my dosh and give it 100% .
Lets do it by christmas , SO WE CAN PIG RIGHT OUT ! sounds good ? hehe

Back