Aggghhhhh Iv got tghe MUNCHIIIIEEEEESSS!!!

ermintrude

Gold Member
Grrrr!!! My tummy is entirely full but my mouth wants to suck nibble crunch nom nom nom nom. Grrrrr. :mad:

All the stuff I have is healthy not-bloody-nibbly stuff. It is not stuff for sucking or crunching on. There is a big bag of sweets in the corner that I brought back for the b/f and I am NOT HAVING ANY. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. What can I haaaaaaaave?

Suck on some fruit? Haha that sounds odd. Maybe some berries or something? Or chew a banana slowly! Or make some SW chips!

Some HE-B melba toast/crackerbreads with HE-A extra light laughing cow triangles, meat platter and pickled onions, cherry tom's and a bowl of fruit with vanilla choc sprinkled mullerlight topping to follow?

Mmmm no my mouth is needing non-healthy stuff :eek: Ive got mangetout and berries and fruit all that but they're not really sucky-mouth things and my tum's already full.

Ive made a big mug of Bovril, at least it'll put me off the sweeties :)

I used to have grapes and Muller lollies in the freezer but I forgot to refill them after I defrosted, boo.

Bovril it is, if Im not back in ten shout at me to GET AWAY FROM THE SWEETIES! :cool:

I have a pack of sugar free polos

Oooh they make sugar-free polos? Are they free? Woo! I am soooo NOT a sweetie person normally, but Ive got the munchies and I know theyre there and calling at me.... :rolleyes:

Some HE-B melba toast/crackerbreads with HE-A extra light laughing cow triangles, meat platter and pickled onions, cherry tom's and a bowl of fruit with vanilla choc sprinkled mullerlight topping to follow?

That would almost be my tea all over again :D I had Finn Crisp with laughing cow, pickled onions, pickled cabbage, pickled gherkins, tomatoes, a Muller light and hummus and salad :D

I am now here with MORE pickles waiting for my Bovril to cool down a bit :)

Oooh yes Ive found them now,

Nestle, Polo Mints, Sugar Free, per tube 4

Ah, must get those stat tomorrow :) The Bovril is driving me off sweetness nicely now tho :)

Agreed, I had a hungry week last week and would have eaten a scabby horse had one been available... Are curly wurly's still relatively low syn? (only 3 wks in trying to catch up with the SW knowledge)

Cadbury, Curly Wurly, 26g bar 6
Cadbury, Curly Wurly, 15g treat 3½

Cant do sweeties cos I cant stop at one :(

Cadbury, Curly Wurly, 26g bar 6
Cadbury, Curly Wurly, 15g treat 3½

Cant do sweeties cos I cant stop at one :(

Have you got any low calorie hot chocolate in cupboard :) Its 2 syns for options and they come in single sachets if you could nip to shops :)

Thats my problem too, I know one fruit pastille wont hurt - but I end up eating the whole lot and can't stop. A small curly wurly a 3.5 sounds tempting though....

Mmmm gonna have an Options sachet now to get over the thought of chocolate!

Im gonna have a Bovril in a bit :D

Noo I dont normally do sweet things so I dont get them in, Im just not bothered about chocolate and stuff usually. I just had this thing where my mouth wanting something sweet or fizzy or something.

Its a rare day when my mouth's requirement for nibbles gets my ass off the sofa to the end of the road too :D Id rather go without :eek:

Im now full of Bovril and pickles anyway :eek: and I actually feel quite queasy :jelous:

Making a Bovril for myself now - you got me yearning for one lol

Ha ha, Team Bovril :) I did think about getting another but my tummy is now so full it is at risk of spillage :rolleyes:

Back