ah I love my hubby

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Misdee, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

I just went to order some sports gear, rowing machine, sports trousers and tops, and the largest size they do is an 18, which is 2 sizes smaller than I currently am, and there is a 4 weeks delivery time. I ummed and erred over ordering them, and he said to get them as in 4 weeks they will fit or pretty damn close to fitting if i stick to this. he is really motivating me today, bless him! i think yesterdays weigh in was a real boost.
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

aw bless its nice wen u have that support :) and am pretty sure he is right :D

4. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Its so important to have your nearest and dearest on side with you on this journey. Give him a great big sloppy kiss! Angela x
    Mini likes this.
  5. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    awww bless that is lovley [​IMG]

and i`m pretty sure if they dont fit you it will only take you a week or so before they do

my hubby is still amazed at my weigh in last night

well done for him saying the right words not all hubbys do
    kaz xxx
    Mini likes this.
  6. JoJo666

JoJo666 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    its good 2 have support hun!!
    Mini likes this.
  7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Wow what a wonderful hubby....make sure you tell him how much you appreciate his support
    Mini likes this.
  8. Better than mine, he keeps offering me food "oh go on a little bit wont hurt" (garlic bread my fav) "its the best I have ever tasted" ahhhhhhhhhh
    Mini likes this.
  9. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

ah my dad does that 'go on, have a choccie, it wont kill you'

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.