Ahh help :(

andyfofo

Just went off the rails majorly :(

I don't even know what happened, I woke up thinking it was 6 in the morning and time for my interval sprints, so weighed myself and saw I lost 9lbs in the first week :D but then proceeded to scoff down my flatmates crunchy nut cereal from it's box (never tried it before now and only food in the flat) then next thing I know I'm at the local Indian in my car eating a kebab and chips with a can of diet coke, but the weird thing is I would never touch a kebab before exante after learning what's in it at a LL meeting the thought disgusted me :S ahhh I'm so annoyed at myself :(

Last edited:
Well its done now, and you cant undo it. Just remember how rubbish you feel tonight and think of that if youre tempted again.

Best thing to do is to put it behind you and get back on the wagon tomorrow :)

I agree with Starlight, if you dwell on it then it's likely to just make things worse, put it behind you and carry on as before.

Thanks for the advice guys, I've put it behind me and I feel better, just had my first shake of the day so just need to buckle down and get back into ketosis :)

I totally agree, what is done can't be undone, and the vicious circle we get into is beating ourselves up because we have eaten the 'wrong' thing, making ourselves feel bad, resulting in eating more of the 'wrong' things to comfort ourselves...and so it goes on.

Back