Ahhhh day 10..........give me strength!

hels123smiles

Silver Member
Uhhhh I hate week 2, this is where I have fallen in the past, My weight doesnt change and Im feeling hungry.

Im so determined, give me some motivational kicks up the back side pleaaaaase!!!! :eek:

KICK!!! :asskick:

You can do this!!! Weight-loss can sometimes take a week to show on the scales.

Get the measuring tape out and also see how your clothes feel too. Dont give in now, you'll never know what you could have achieved if you give up! :D

:( Well, I had 2 shakes, and my spagettie with loads of mushrooms, and a little extra quorn, then Ive done a bit of picking, but nothing major, but will probably be out of ketosis.

hi im on day 10 too , the second week is the hardedst part for me after getting into ketosis , ive not lost since weigh in day :eek:( gives me a bit of a strop on , but im staying strong :O)

Ok, so I had a shortbread finger and a bit of flapjack, and picked a bit. Im out of ketosis.

My dilema now is.........Saturday night is my birthday my friend is coming over, she was on about having a few botles of wine and a chinese. Eeeek.

Then on June the 6th we are going away for 4 days so it will be hard to do shakes.

Do I.............

A. use my Slimmmm shakes and have low cal/carb/fat meal on an evening where I can until we are back trying to lose weight stil.
B. Try and stick with S&S and forget birthday meal.

Im 10st 3lbs

My target is 8st 13lbs.

Back