Ahhhh that time of week again

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Ahhhhhh dreaded weigh in, swear this does not get any easier im still nervous as hell lol!im not feelin hopeful as according to my scales i am a pound up :( i dunno how as i have stuck to my points:confused: sorta made me feel rubbish xx

Good luck im sure all will be well x

I had the same feeling last week!! and i had a sts :( what time is weigh in?

It doesnt really matter as long as you keep sticking to plan. you will have ups and downs on it sometimes for no reason but none of us gained weight overnight so dont worry about it!! :D

Go to weigh in and then carry on as normal!

Thank u, yeah ur right it can just happen sumtimes and wats annoyin me more is that iv a weddin next sat so im almost certain il have a gain next week..:( weigh in is at 6pm 2nte im so nervous xx

Whats more important, your loss or your enjoyment? Stick to plan, save a few extra points and relax and have fun at the wedding. Its not the end of the world, its life :D

Good luck with it. Thats one of the main reasons I've picked an early morning one. Mine is at 8.30 tomorrow morning. Am only getting weighed for the second time and am VERY nervous.

Good luck, not long till mine either! ignore your scales, just wait for the leaders ones :D

let us know how it goes!

Hope you got on ok :) xxx

Excellent hun!! I always remember the Tesco Saying ... "every little bit counts!" :D woo! :)

Christie, remember you've had fish from a chip shop, lunchout with friends, your chow mein from a chinese and your kebab and wedges and still lost 1/2 a pound, so alls good. What other eating plans let you eat like that and still lose weight?

Don't beat yourself up about it, a loss is still a loss. Be careful through the week and save your points for the wedding and you won't have anything to fear. You will be able to relax and enjoy the day without worrying xx

Well done!! a loss is a loss!! :D

Back