Aisha's S'n'S Journey!

Aisha_Mango

Hey guys!

After nearly 2 weeks of trying my hardest to cope on my homemade vlcd (basically eating 600cals of crap a day) Iv taken the plunge and ordered my 1st week of Slim & Save! :happy036:

It was becoming too much hard work trying to balance my carbs, fat etc and am glad that I don't have to worry about that anymore!

This is my first meal-replacement diet and i'm hoping it wont be too much of a shock to the system but I've had great reviews from a good friend of mine (katiebaby) so if its awful il just blame her! lol

I started out at 14st 1.0lb and managed to get down to 13st 4.6lb on my own and i hope s'n's can take me the rest of the way. My goal is 11st (11st 7lb if i just cant take it anymore lol) and il be logging my journey (i.e ranting) here!

Iv just ordered my 1st weeks worth and it should be with me by Tuesday hopefully (Tres excited!)

Wish me luck!

:welcome2:

Welcome Aisha! The mealpacks are a whole lot easier (and safer) than trying to do a DIY VLCD. Hope you enjoy the flavours and if you have any questions just ask.

Thank yooooou! Im sure il have a million questions and rants over time!

Thanx guys! I kno its gonna b hard but as long as i can make it through the first few days i (hope) il be fine :)

Hi Aisha - welcome! Yeah, just getting past those few days until you're in ketosis is usually the biggest hurdle. Thereafter, much of the challenges are more psychological and in the mind rather than physical.
All the best x

Hey aisha,

We're in d exact same boat. I started another vlcd last Monday and I just ordered a month supply of S&S which will b delivered tomorrow.

Looking forward to see ur progress

Thanx guys! .. Im hoping it's as good as it sounds! .. Iv managed to lose close to a stone on my own in 2 weeks so i reeeeaalllllly hope its worth the money lol!! Gonna do a week and see how i get on :)

i defo think its worth the money and what i advise is that instead of weighing urself u try on clothes....it really works for me....it is all willpower...

i'asha we just need to stay away from the currys lol..thats my biggest test...but i just keep in ma mind that we wont b dieting forever..i hope....xxx

Hi welcome and good luck
its worth the money , it costs me what i would spend on food anyway , so actually its free lol

first 5 days are hard for me , but once you start seeing the weight loss , it really motivates you

keep us posted

I too have just ordered a week's supply of meals (although still using up mealpacks from previous VLCDs).

I'm sure once we get into the routine, we will be fine. Good luck.

Welcome to the SAS club...great to have so many of us starting/ restarting the journey together....here to being fab in 2012!!!

Grrrrrr .. (Rant time!) I ordered my s&s on saturday, expecting it yesterday .. It didnt come. Expected it today .. It didnt come. Theres no way of tracking it and i just wanna get started!! Since when did it take so long to send something 1st class!!!?? .. And breathe .. (Rant Over)

Oh that's a shame. Have you contacted them?

Breathe Sis... :D i hope it comes tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah i used the online chat thinggy and was told theres nothing i can do really, just hope it comes tomorrow.

Theyr ever so helpful so i didnt wanna start moaning or anythin, they already agreed to send me 10 free bars to replace 7 im expecting because i didnt realise they had nuts in .. and i dont have to send my 7 back either :)

I know KT! (Exhale .. ) You know what im like, im having a bad couple of days and takin it out on royal mail lol

What has the nuts in?

Back