Aisha's S'n'S Journey!

Slim and Save is similar to Exante but has more shake choices, and 3 'meals' as well as soups and bars.

Slim and save gives u 550-600 cals from 4 meals so u get to eat more but get the same cals lol

Yay I love it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Phew its goin well :) just on my lunch break at work drinkin a chocolate shake :) .. Tastes abit wierd but its reaaaly nice lol its usually the evenings when my cravings get going but thankfully il b at my dad-in-laws this eve so i wont have the opportunity to get to my fridge lol

haha aww, just got my delivery now! Looking forward to getting started! We have ice cold water at work so the shakes will be nice and cold and at home I plan to make them up and stick em in the fridge for a bit, either that or chill some water to mix them up with xx

Good luck! I think ur better off coolin the water 1st because you're meant to drink them straight away so u dont want to leave it in the fridge for too long!!

Maaaaaango love your new name sis its great :D Hows it going?? I just tried a chocolate wafer from S & S I think i have gone to heaven mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hey Skinny Tot :) I thought ud like the name :) .. OOOh i bet the wafers are beaut! Its goin ok so far, but iv only done about 1.5l of water so far, got another 1.5l to do! It just doesnt seem possible! I got my water flavouring stuff and it actually makes it sooo much easier to drink water but im still not gettin enough in!

The ater intake is something I know will be a struggle for me too, not so much when I am at work but on days off I hardly drink a drop!

I suppose after a while like anything you get used to it. Someone told me to fill a 2 litre bottle everyday and pop it in the fridge and keep drinking glasses from that. I've only had about 1.5 litres today and ?I am struggling! lol

Thats exactly what i do! I cant stand tap water so i buy 1.5l bottles and im keepin 2 in the fridge at a time and keepin my eye on how much water im using for my green teas .. Iv still got almost a whole bottle still to go in the fridge!

U should try the water flavours on the sns website, they made it alot easier for me to get the water down today..u can only use 2 sachets a day and u need 1 sachet per 500ml so thats 1l of nice tasting water :)

Might try them then, I've never been one for fizzy drinks but I do like my squash in water, I only have a tiny bit usually but that's now off limits so will perhaps get the water flavouring if I struggle!

How have you found your first day then?

Its been ok :) .. No complaints so far! Iv had to go straight out after work so iv still got my dinner and another shake to have when i get home! Not feelin too hungry either (probably because im full to the brim of water!) ..

Well, day one is coming to an end! Just had the spag bol and it was rather pleasant!! Only managed to fit in 3 packs today as its been a reaaaaly hectic day (might squeeze in a crispy choc shake b4 bed just coz im dying to try it lol) .. But i might just try and leave it, im not gonna b hungry b4 bed and i dont wanna have it just for the sake of it!

If every other day is as easy as this one .. BRING IT ON!

Thaaaanx! One question though, as we speak, im drinkin a mug of green tea infused with honey .. is that naughty or allowed?? Its only a really small cup coz i didnt know if i was allowed to have it or not!

I would imagine if you were to do this 100% its not allowed , however from my point of view its not the end of the world and if it keeps you going why not
I hate plain water so always put a bit of squash in it and thats not allowed but we have to do what works for you
Im sure someone else will be able to give you the proper answer lol

Don't think you should have the honey to be honest.

Back