Aisha's S'n'S Journey!

Ok .. (Puts the mug down and slowly steps away) .. luckily it wasnt a big mug and i didnt drink it all!

omg .. i have just tasted the crispy choc shake. Its the best thing i have every tasted ever!!!!!!!

Oh really lol ive got one of them but saving for a rainy day lol better be good after reading all these great reviews. I would prob have it just with water, not sure if anyone has tried this yet? X

I did a mix of 100ml milk and 150ml water Suze. I don't think it would be too good with just water actually. It made a lovely treat. I only had 2 so I had one last week and one this. Might get them again if I need more shakes :)

I mixed mine just using milk but in future i think im gonna either do half and half or 1/4 milk 3/4 water, just for a little bit of creaminess .. It really was gooooooorgeous! Im guessin itl still b ok with just water though seeing as skimmed milk is practically water anyways lol

I wonder how it would taste with soya milk? I dont know how soya milk tastes to drink straight, but like it in tea n coffee. Just means i would have to buy skimmed just for 1 shake n the rest would go to waste. Husband uses semi too many cals n carbs lol

hmm see i just bought a pint of skimmed and im worried im not gonna use it all. Dont wanna have to buy a fresh pint everytime i want a crispy shake!

I have loads of them to use :) I bought a bulk of packs off someone I have tried it with just water and it's not that bad .. For a treat I will have one with milk. Have you tried the vanilla crispy one as I have lots of those too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not a fan of vanilla tbh .. Il take your word for it and try it with water tomorrow!

Well, im on day 2 and not had any problems despite me feeling poorly all day :D .. I tried the cottage pie for dinner and contrary to things iv heard about it, it was actually alright! (Hardly exquisite but u know, edible) Only had a couple of hunger pangs so i downed a load of water and felt better :) .. Just got my summer fruits shake to try later and thats day 2 over :)

Initially I only ordered a weeks worth to see how i get on and im gonna order 2 weeks worth tonight, this diets great! I expected the food not to taste very nice but im pleasantly surprised!

Well done Aisha! I might give the meals a go as people have said they are quite nice. Keep it up and good luck for tomorrow!!!

You too tara!!

Hope your are feeling better today, I must say I am a little better. Still nauseous but overall a bit better. I don't feel that hungry, so hunger wise I think I could go on like this for a while, but I am still in hope that the nausea will go!

Im a million times better now thanx tara :) .. Still a little bit of a headache but nothin to complain about! Not too happy with the scales though..been yoyo'ing up 1lb and down 1lb for the past 7 days now so id b happy see some kind of loss soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I gave in and went on the scales this morning, weight exactly the same as yesterday, but wasn't expecting anything to be honest. Hoping for an 8lb first week by sat! Fingers crossed! Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Day 3: Not been an amazing day but could have been better. The whole weight thing as mentioned earlier made a bad start to the day and other non-diet related things r bringin me down too :( .. But hey! On a positive note, iv drank 2l of water today which is quite an achievement for me as i usually cant manage one :) not been feeling too hungry at all which is nice and im about to tuck into a lovely spag bol :)

Xx

Keep at it I feel a lot more positive tonight so sending some your way! xx

Arrrr thanx guys! .. The grass is always greener on the other side so hopefully tomorrow will b a great day :)

Back