alan carr easyway to stop smoking

Day 9 and still going strong! Actually have no desire for a cigarette so all good still! X

You are so through the craving stage, well done non-smoker! :D:hug99: xx

Just another positive This book is great I'm a non smoker for over 3 years now and I love saying that Along with no thanks I don't smoke :)
Good luck to everyone quitting I really hope it works for you

Hoping every one's still doing well with the no smoking :hug99: xx

I haven't even got book yet :-( blooming amazon sucks lol x

6 weeks today! I had to look back to see when I stopped as I don't even think about it/keep track anymore!

3 weeks for me!! So proud! Can see the money adding up and I feel so much more healthy! Well done to everyone who had quit!!

I'm on week 7 today it's been hard but better now I have been exercising since I quit didn't do any before but havnt lost anything cut down on eating started to count cals now still nothing is it quitting causing the weight loss block

Apparently your metabolism slows when you stop smoking but I would have thought that your exercise would have given it a boost. I'm struggling with my weight at the moment but determined not to go back to smoking, which is what I did at this stage last time, trying to learn from my mistakes :eek:. Stopping for 7 weeks is brilliant, keep it going.

Hi! A friend of mine quit using the book and recommended it to me! I bought it and it sat in a drawer for 3 years! I think I was scared of failing! I read it over a yr ago and quit for a few weeks! Then I was made redundant and used that as an excuse to start again! Anyway something clicked about 4 months ago and I just stopped! No cravings, no moods, no increased appetite! I feel like I have never been a smoker now and I know I will never go back! I would recommend it to anyone! X

Well done none smokers! xx

Get this if you really want to stop smoking. It works.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Get this if you really want to stop smoking. It works.

If everyone read this book they would give up. I know it sounds mad but it actually works. Seriously.

I started reading this book on the 3rd July 2012.

On the 4th July 2012, at 3pm, I smoked my last stinking fag.

I've not touched one since, so it's almost a year for me! I smoked for 20 years too, around 15 a day and it's one of the best things I've ever done, I can't half smell smoke on other people now and can't believe that was once me, walking around stinking!

You need to read it with an open mind and do as it says.

Good Luck to you all xx

Hey Shellsuit

We gave up round the same time, I was 1st July 2012, smoked 20-30 a day for 20 years too. I went to one of the clinics as a last ditch attempt and it worked, so over a year later and I haven't had a single puff.

Good luck to everyone and you will get there in the end xxx

Was thinking today, it's been 8 years now since I read this book and smoked my last ciggie!!

Anyone thinking of reading this book to give up the ciggies, just go ahead and do it! It works.

Over a year now. :)

10 years in january best thing ever !!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back