Total Solution Alana's transition from propoints to TS diary

Sweetas15.13

loving being a loser
hello anyone who reads this or me of the future :)

brief outline of me is

my top weight was 16.4

im currently 13.4 as of this morning :)

i had a baby in november

Ive been doing weightwatchers propoints since january 12th and lost 17lbs doing it for 10 weeks!

overall weightloss is bang on 3 stone... everytime i diet i can not get under 13 so ive decided to try a meal replacement diet im getting fed up with the little and no loss weeks after sticking to plan:( and after looking all over minimins at the stories ive decided to try exante!

had a major blow out yesterday and as long as i recieve my bumper pack today i will be beginning my journey today!!

i will post a link to my old diary for my own referance ...

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-weight-loss-diaries/252410-alanas-weight-loss-diary.html

will update later :)xxx

Hello :) welcome to exante. I'm on day 9 and loving it xxx

I'm loving it! I have 2 diaries. One in the main diary section and one in the exante diaries. I used to follow healthy eating then sw but by the end my heart wasn't in it. I love that I don't have to make food choices anymore. I lost 6lb my first week. Expecting 2nd week to be less. Have you started? Xx

That's fab! :) well done! I'm hoping to start today... As soon as my pack arrives!! Unless it gets too late lol what time did yours arrive? It said next day delivery and I ordered it at 8am yesterday lol!! Probably just being impatient but I really wanna get it started so I'm in ketosis by Monday :) x

Packs arrived I nearly did a cartwheel when I saw the delivery man walking towards my door lol made there own section in the kitchen dragged my blender out from the back of the cupboard and whizzed up my 1st strawberry shake at 10.45 ... So excited! It wasn't exactly a mcdonalds strawberry shake but if it will lead to the 12's I'm committed ...

Officially doing exante!!! Yeehaa!!

Well done first day is really exciting you'll see the 12s in no time. I was 13. 3 when I started 3 weeks ago I'm now 12st looking forward to the 11s next week.

Yay :) I quite enjoyed the strawberry shake. Fav is vanilla mixed with coffee. I just had a vege soup for lunch and I'll make a choc shake tonight hot with coffee. xxx

Good Luck Alana xx

I think it's just getting used to the lack of sweetness lol! But it was okay :) I think I might have the chocolate one hot as I'm not a fan of chocolate milkshake or chocolate in general ... and I'm gonna have a bar for tea!

I really am excited it's Soo weird! The fact the scales will deffo start moving again Is giving me a bit of a tingly sensation nearly like the Christmas eve tingle haha!! :D

Hj27 you've lost all that weight in 3 weeks!? Amazing stuff! Woohoo you must be feeling awesome!! I love your display pic too what a gorgeous pup!

Thankyou kirsty! I've not told any of my family yet and don't plan to til I've gotten into the swing of it so could you not mention it on fb or anything yet? Lol I know you probably wouldn't but I'm worried that they will try n talk me out of it n I don't need it yet lol!

Good ideas with the shakes slimsarah I may add a bit of nutmeg to my shakes to liven them up but they are not awful so I should be okay for now lol!! :D

Haha I feel like I've cheated already lol!! I split my chocolate shake powder in half n made it up with 130mls of hot water n had a hot choccy for lunch! N then will have the other half of it either at 5ish as a treat have my bar for tea or have the other hot choc before bed! I may also split the bar into sections to have over the evening so I have options when the hubby picks at rubbish while im trying to be good lol!! Does anyone else do this? Xx

I always split my bar up it to small pieces that's fine it lasts longer and lots of people split there packs that's fine it's not cheating.

Hey Alana,

Firstly welcome to the wondrous exante haha!

Our starting weights were pretty similar and trust me even if you do what I do which is mostly 2 days TS then one day WS you'll be slim in NO time :D

I would ove to have the will power to split my bar but alas I am an all or nothing gal and eat it all in one go for brekki everyday! I do find it easier to split shakes an sometimes d the same with half a hot choccy (especially when I have meetings around lunch) and then other half later on.

I had never done a food replacement diet before and although I am not as hardcore as some of the guys on here I still get pretty good losses!

Really looking forward to keeping up with your diary! Good luck :D

Good luck Alana I found day 1&2 the easiest 3 was awful I am now on 4 and I have only just forced my shake down me - I am not even hungry!

Hey Alana, it's lovely to meet you. I'm just finishing day three on TS and today has been the best day so far. Really looking forward to seeing the scales move in the right direction. It feels like I've just been gaining for the last year. Finally time to take control. I haven't made it public knowledge that I'm doing Exante either as anyone I have mentioned it to recently has been quite negative about TMR. I will just let them comment when the weight starts to melt away. can't wait. looking forward to reading your successes Lisa xx

Back