Total Solution Alana's transition from propoints to TS diary

loved-up said:
Hi alana

Just popped in to say hello and that wow you are doing so well!:D (and looking great;))

I love your positive attitude to this, and the way you know you can do without things because it is your choice to do this...it's that thinking that is going to get you all the way to your goal and looking and feeling amazing:D

Yay for ketosis and keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to seeing you drop lots of lbs:D

determinedlady said:
Well done Alana!! Attitude is everything and you are definitely in control of this, a real inspiration x

Thankyou Soo Soo much means alot to me! It absolutely is my choice! I wanna look a similar size to my normal sized sis in law in June we are going on holiday together she's around 9st I'd say. N I don't wanna be obviously 4stone heavier than her in our pics so I gotta try n drop as much as I can by then! :D

I'm really positive about this diet because it is a good thing! Its helping me... Not defining me in anyway! it is a vehicle that I've hopped on for a while and when I'm at the destination I will wave it off with a big grin as it carries on helping anyone else that takes a ride on it!

I love my exante journey so far as it's taking me to a new me the quick route! Yay! :D xx

Good luck to both of you xx

Niennor said:
WOWZA!!

You look FAB and you can see such a huge difference! well done!
You seem to have a really positive outlook which is great!
Keep it up and you'll be at goal before you know it

:D:D:D:D

Thankyou thankyou thankyou! :) really lifts me up when people see the difference :) I've worked so hard to drop every lb so far ... Got a way to go yet but now it's time to hurry this journey up from walking pace to a few month sprint! X

Hate to read and run but I popped in to say hey and had to comment on your pics - 1st you are absolutely gorgeous in all your pics and wow! what a different! you must be so proud and rightly so! This journey is never easy but so so worth it xx

ps I weighed in today (Monday is my weigh in day) I lost 8lbs! wooooo! looking forward to your weigh in hunni x

faloola said:
Hate to read and run but I popped in to say hey and had to comment on your pics - 1st you are absolutely gorgeous in all your pics and wow! what a different! you must be so proud and rightly so! This journey is never easy but so so worth it xx

ps I weighed in today (Monday is my weigh in day) I lost 8lbs! wooooo! looking forward to your weigh in hunni x

OMG FALOOLA!! that's amazing well done!!!! Hehe exciting!!! :D

Thankyou so much on your very kind comments that means alot! It feels incredible to be going downwards and feeling so in control... I really appreciate this nice post as everything today seems to be shouting eat me!! Lol xxx

You are so pretty! Loving the pics you've posted. I have a before and now pic in my profile in my albums but they are private, I'll add you as a friend if you wanna peek :) xxx

I've added you xx

Awww thanks :) I feel so much better! Still got a long way to go. I used to be blonde lol xxx

Day 6!!

Sneak peak this morning and the scales are giving me a lovely little reading of 12st 11 lbs!!!! That's 7lbs in 5 days! :D woop!!! :D!!! I'm ecstatic the lightest I can remember being in years n years is 12st 5lbs... and that's only 6lbs away! I'm over the moon! I have been over 13stone since I was 16/17! Makes every exante day worth it! And makes me feel awesome for staying strong in my troublesome day 5 lol!!

Roll on the next few weeks! Food can wait! It's still gonna be there when I'm done hehe! :D xx

WOW!!!! How amazing is that?!?! I'd be jumping for joy seeing the 12's :)

I absolutely love the results of this diet. It's so worth it xxxx

Alana!

I couldn't be happier for you! thats amazing and SUCH a boost to see the 12's! well done! and after only 5 days :D:D:D

You'll be 10st in literally no time especially as you have REALLY strong will power and a positive attitude!!

FAB - Love reading things that make me smile in the morning!

:D:D

slimsarah said:
WOW!!!! How amazing is that?!?! I'd be jumping for joy seeing the 12's :)

I absolutely love the results of this diet. It's so worth it xxxx

Niennor said:
Alana!

I couldn't be happier for you! thats amazing and SUCH a boost to see the 12's! well done! and after only 5 days :D:D:D

You'll be 10st in literally no time especially as you have REALLY strong will power and a positive attitude!!

FAB - Love reading things that make me smile in the morning!

:D:D

Yay yay yay!! Slimsarah you will be here in no time!! :D Soo happy!!

Niennor! Thankyou girl I'm Soo pleased it's such a boost! Makes me wanna continue to stick to it as strict as I have!! Soo chuffed! Last weigh in tonight at weightwatchers lol I think I might knock my leader out the window lol she will most likely tell me off but I'm cancelling after today woohoo! :D x

Hahaha well done love!!!! That's brilliant. I've never ever been bothered about bmi until I dropped into a new bracket haha, it's becoming a slight obsession now lol.

I can't wait to be overweight and not obese. Don't think I've ever been under 25 but maybe one day I'll get there xxx

you certainly will get there your going the right way! your working super hard and your following the right plan!!! :D im totally behind you!! i wish id have found exante before now lol ...instead of all the faffing around with other diets ive done so far lol!!

high five!! xx

Haha wooo High Five :)

Yeah if I'd of discovered this last year I'd be a perfect ten now lol xxx

lol id have been a perfect 10 with a big ol' bump lol!!! i went down to boots and hopped on there scales to get a print out and there scales said 12stone 9lbs with jeans and a t-shirt on ...lol!!! i am interested to see what the ww scales say!!they always say a few lbs heavier than my scales though! a whole day of scale hopping fun fun fun!! x

lol id have been a perfect 10 with a big ol' bump lol!!! i went down to boots and hopped on there scales to get a print out and there scales said 12stone 9lbs with jeans and a t-shirt on ...lol!!! i am interested to see what the ww scales say!!they always say a few lbs heavier than my scales though! a whole day of scale hopping fun fun fun!! x

Hello Alana thanx for your post :) how long have u been on exante then? x

Back