Total Solution Alana's transition from propoints to TS diary

Hey girl! My scales are just truly pants! Lol excited to get new ones now! :D you will get there your doing Soo well chick! I'm spurred on to be 100% over this weekend although my mum intends to break me! :/ pfft!

100% then I could be looking at another good loss to drop me even further into the 12's yeah boy! I keep telling myself just stick to it!

My fave is also vanilla as it seems to be the sweetest of them all, I don't like coffee so wouldn't want to mess about with it! But thats just mr :)

I love this forum! We are going to summer slinky yummy mummy's lol. I'm off to a family do next weekend and most of the people there haven't seen me since my before photo so that's gonna be weird!!

We will stick to this. It's too good not to :)

I've been invited to a BBQ this weekend by my mum n dad. They don't know I'm doing this. I don't know how I'm going to get out of eating but I bloody will haha xxx

slimsarah said:
I love this forum! We are going to summer slinky yummy mummy's lol. I'm off to a family do next weekend and most of the people there haven't seen me since my before photo so that's gonna be weird!!

We will stick to this. It's too good not to :)

I've been invited to a BBQ this weekend by my mum n dad. They don't know I'm doing this. I don't know how I'm going to get out of eating but I bloody will haha xxx

We are gonna be yummy mummy's! Deffo!
Aww they are gonna be WOWed by the difference in you!

We are sticking to it! And I believe that with all my heart! I am gonna be missing the dopamine effects of choccy this weekend! But So what in a few weekends time I'm gonna be slim! And so are you! Hehe

Just say your detoxing or you have a bad tum or your watching what you eat! Would they respect your decision to do this diet? or are they the type that would tell you it's an unhealthy way and try to sabotage you!?

You could try saying its the same sort of plan as lighter life as because that's been advertised on tele people seem to accept that, more than one they haven't heard of! ... X

Oh god they'd hit the roof 'you've got to eat' why you doing this to yourself, what's wrong with healthy eating? Just have a salad, you can have one it won't hurt, you can't let a diet control your life..... Oh they'd give me grief haha.

You'll think I'm mental now but literally NOBODY knows I'm doing this, not even hubby. He thinks I'm doing low cal but has no idea the soups are exante or the mikshakes and 'cereal bars' I'm scoffing are a VLCD. He supports me losing weight but would not be happy with me doing this. I'm gonna tell him next weekend. I'll also tell a little lie :-/ I'm gonna say the doctor recommended it cos I was severely obese with a bmi over 35 and now I'm under 35 and the health benefits are amazing. I feel terrible telling a lie but I can just imagine the whole family's reaction if they knew, and it's not worth it. I'll admit it all when I'm slim and healthy haha xxx

slimsarah said:
Oh god they'd hit the roof 'you've got to eat' why you doing this to yourself, what's wrong with healthy eating? Just have a salad, you can have one it won't hurt, you can't let a diet control your life..... Oh they'd give me grief haha.

You'll think I'm mental now but literally NOBODY knows I'm doing this, not even hubby. He thinks I'm doing low cal but has no idea the soups are exante or the mikshakes and 'cereal bars' I'm scoffing are a VLCD. He supports me losing weight but would not be happy with me doing this. I'm gonna tell him next weekend. I'll also tell a little lie :-/ I'm gonna say the doctor recommended it cos I was severely obese with a bmi over 35 and now I'm under 35 and the health benefits are amazing. I feel terrible telling a lie but I can just imagine the whole family's reaction if they knew, and it's not worth it. I'll admit it all when I'm slim and healthy haha xxx

Yeah I kinda got this reaction from my mum! And she seems to have every intention of making me break it this weekend! Tough tits I will not be! Hubby would rather me do this short term then listen to me whine on and on about points lol! especially as it's gonna take like a year plus with WW to get where I need to be!

His family would severely frown upon a diet like this they hated it when I did slimfast a couple of years ago! So I have no intention whatsoever in telling them but between them n my SIL they will probably find out coz I will be losing weight n I'm no longer doing WW and I can't even lie about still doing it coz my SIL as you probly already know is directly competitive with me!

A few White lies won't hurt n im sure they will understand as you are doing it for your happiness and your health at the end of the day! :D xx

Thanks lovely :) you've made me feel better about it. You'd think it was illegal the way I'm sneaking round lol

I dread to think how long it would of taken me on slimming world to get to where I need to be. Loved the diet and the results are slow and steady but exante is exactly what I need. For my health happiness (and vanity) haha xxx

Sarah I was totally the same please do not feel sneaky!
Nobody new I was doing the diet for the first 4 weeks! I just said I was having soup for tea and trying to be healthy! I never usually eat breakfast before work anyway (used to have bacon butty when at office hence putting on the weight :p ) so OH didn't notice, he still doesn't really notice now as I have WS days twice a week so he see's me eat the odd meal. I told my mother after a while and she was totally supportive as my aunt has just lost a shed load on cambridge and maintained it for last 6 months so she can see the benefits - I think if she hadn't she would have been a bit more judgey judgey!
Anyway my point is, once you start seeing the huge difference he will just be pleased for you anyway so its all good :D

Wow niennor! That's amazing you kept it quiet for so long lol!

I'm getting hunger pangs today?!

I haven't had anything to knock me out of keto! Nothing extra to my 2 shakes so far today... Maybe I haven't drank enough water! That must be what it is! I'm finding the water intake quite difficult!

Oh well looking forward to what the next week is gonna bring! :)

Huff! :(

I screwed up! Had a super stressful 3.5 hour that turned into 8 hour journey to Weymouth and then got the shakes n felt very poorly! Ending in a snickers bar! I just then thought beens as I'm on holiday with my manic depressive mum trying to get back into ketosis is going to be stressful and painful! So I'm taking the weekend off ... Awful I know! Ive broke my pledge with Sarah! Sorry! :/

I feel terrible!

Back on it on Monday for the 10 week stretch to my June holiday! Hopefully won't be too much damage but I know exante miracle diet will work it's magic and undo the damage in no time :) xxx

Huff! :(

I screwed up! Had a super stressful 3.5 hour that turned into 8 hour journey to Weymouth and then got the shakes n felt very poorly! Ending in a snickers bar! I just then thought beens as I'm on holiday with my manic depressive mum trying to get back into ketosis is going to be stressful and painful! So I'm taking the weekend off ... Awful I know! Ive broke my pledge with Sarah! Sorry! :/

I feel terrible!

Back on it on Monday for the 10 week stretch to my June holiday! Hopefully won't be too much damage but I know exante miracle diet will work it's magic and undo the damage in no time :) xxx

Aw Alana, I'm glad you're not beating yourself up, it happens to us all. You can get all geared up for Monday now for a brand new start :) Look at this like a couple days off.

All the best xxx

Hiya lovely :) you've broken the pledge so we'll make a new one :) don't be too hard on yourself. This diet isn't the easiest thing to do. Especially when life is going on and everything around seems to be FOOD orientated. Do you carry a bar round in your handbag for emergencies? (I don't do that by the way but I'm gonna cos what a brill idea lol)

Dust yourself down, back on track on Monday :)

I'm sure it's very rare for people to follow this 100% TS 100% of the time. I've got a big family do next weekend and I'll HAVE to eat. Gonna try just eat the meat and green veg haha. I'm gonna be the boring one for a change. I'm normally scoffing my face slamming down shots, downing the wine! Everyone's gonna think I'm pregnant!!! xxx

Where you going in June? I'm off to Majorca xxx

Sounds like you've got your head in the right place to not beat yourself up! Could be worse! And like you say exante works wonders! We all go through bad patches so s'all good! I have the utmost respect or anyone who managers to be 100% all the time!
When your back just dust off and carry on as planned :) exante will sort you out! I console myself with this thought everytime I worry about how much weight I'll put on when I'm on my hols!
I know when I'm back I'll get back to whatever weight I am before quick enough :)
Have a wonderful Easter :)

Thanks for all your understanding messages ... Probably shouldn't have started exante with a holiday so close...wasn't expecting it to be as stressful and hard work as it turned out to be! But I'm glad I did as any weight I have put on I've earned already (my way of making it seem better) I think I have put 5lb back on but will see in the morning the real damage! Have had big meals for lunch and dinners for 3 days... And feel like I've eaten my weight in food compared to my recent habits (I probably have) banging back on it in the morning for at least an 8 week stretch! The painful road into ketosis begins again!

Catch up with you all tomorrow xx

Yay you're back :) glad you are back on the wagon.

The pledge starts NOW xxxx

Your not the only one who fell off this weekend! Seems a few of us have! Here's to being 100% again! Hope you had a wonderful break :)

So relieved to wake up and think I'm back on plan today!

The pledge begins now Sarah and I have no intention of falling off the wagon!

Will keep a bar on me for emergency dizzy spells... Would rather have a bite of that than turn to choccie again!!

I have enjoyed the weekend but looking back over it I think I should've just got back on straight away as I'm gonna go through stress regularly and can't keep turning to food! And undoing all my hard work!

Damage = 4lbs... Whoops but better than I actually was expecting! But throws me back to 13.1 eek!

Expect to be seeing alot of me as I need to crack on and get slimmer for Summer

Hello :) 4lbs isn't too bad at all! You'll lose that in no time :)

I've got a reason to do exante (obviously to lose weight) I'm going somewhere really really important in may and I HAVE to look amazing lol. I won't go into it too much, but I have got to look the best I've ever looked. I'm desperate and I honestly believe that's the only reason I haven't yet fallen off plan because I just can't. If may didn't hold such a big thing for me I'm certain I'd of slipped more than once.

You're back and we've signed our new pledge... NO FALLING OFF. We will stick to it. Just think you can get through these next few days, you'll be back in ketosis and burning fat again. You'll soon be back in the 12's xxx

Back