Total Solution Alana's transition from propoints to TS diary

ahhhhh like the others say men are a whole different species .. and we just have to feel sorry for them !!!! My hubby always tell me to eat some chocolate when I am in a mood ( maily caused by him !!!) we argue like cat and dog but I realise that he is a simple being and us women are complex ... there are bound to be upsets !!! hope you are feeling better xxx

Thanks for all of your supportive messages! I really appreciate every word! I will be turning to food tonight! I'm absolutely starving probably coz I've used up so much energy being vexed! But I'm not going to blow it and I'm just gonna have a working solution day .. Having dry chicken tikka pieces instead of a korma, naan breads and the rest I would usually have had! :) xx

Mmmm food sounds yummy :) was it? how's your day today ? x

Hello :) how are you? Everything ok with hubby? Rant and vent away. I sure as hell do lol. Men can be such losers! Mine pi$$es me so much at times I look at him and think what am I doing here?! Such is life eh!

A ws day a week sounds like a good idea. I'm back on 100% today after a weekend of carbs carbs carbs. I feel fat and puffy and pretty grim lol xxxx

Hiya darling, hope your feeling better today. Sarah's nailed it on the head really draw a line under it, focus on what a strong determined woman you are, your gonna look and feel amazing x. Good girl for taking control and going WS xx. As for men well I could go on forever but they are totally not worth the breath x. I stopped having it out now I just usually walk off and you know what that annoys him more ;). Hope your having a good day x

Having a bit of a meltdown ATM home life, hubs life and work life entwining into a heap of hecticness ... House work getting out of control... Looking after Preston ... Hubs being difficult and continuously finishing late 8 o'clock most days and doing call out... Me doing an apprenticeship whilst juggling Preston as I take him with me.. And my maternity pay from my old job soon be coming to an end ... Ahh and me keep failing at exante ... I need a couple of days to straighten my head out before I am going to stick to this!

I am not mentally capable right now to keep failing as it leads to me being worse diet wise so I'm gonna take things easy for now n see how I feel tomorrow and if not tomorrow then when I'm ready ... I will be back with you guys soon xxx

Hello lovely

So sorry to hear you're having a tough time! Things can be hard with a little baby, a hubby and a diet like this which affects your lifestyle. You certainly have to be in the right frame of mind to do this.

I'm hoping in a few days you'll feel better and you'll be back :) you've got support here for when you do return xxxxx

Day 1.... Had my first bar at 6... The evenings are absolutely my downfall so I kept busy all day... At my apprenticeship with my little one in tow ...

My plan of action is to save my shakes for as late in the day as physically possible!...
Went to boots today and got my print out. Gonna use there scales only n just use mine to see what direction my weight is going in between times! If I feel the need to scale hop that is...

So far I'm feeling strong and completely unoverwhelmed by food!

I have been telling myself that I am allergic to rubbish food! It has made me inflate! I am in control' I am choosing to do this! And if I fail I'm only letting myself down!

So I'm back on the exante wagon and won't be falling off for anyone or any occasion even if it means telling them what I'm doing!

Xxxxxx

Attachments

• image-3166483300.jpg
    image-3166483300.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 43
Welcome back :)

Can't wait to be 13 stones!

Can't believe my ideal weight is 9.1.... I'm 5'5 too. Just can't ever see myself being 9 stone! I'd like 11.

Keep going :) get these first few days outta the way xxxxx

It won't be long hun! Then you will be at 13.7...13... 12.7...12 just pursue the exante journey n the numbers will have fallen in no time! :D xx

I'm excited to be back and I have my attitude back from my first attempt when I got to 9 days... Then got off for Easter
Won't be getting off again until my holiday in 57 days and I'm hoping I can be 11st 7lbs by then! :D I am and will do it! :D xx

Good to see you back hun, hope you have a good day x. We'r all here for you x

Glad you're back :) you'll definitely do it xxxx

Sweetas15.13 said:
Mrs s? You've joined us?? Omg I'm excited to have you on board woohooo!! What made you change over? Xx

Lol I've kinda joined.........doin slim and save but yeah a vlcd nonetheless!

I have been tempted for ages. Had a bad week last week and was so fed up of playing with the same 7 pounds I just took the plunge!

Going good! xxx

Back