Total Solution Alana's transition from propoints to TS diary

Day 7 begins :)... I'm meeting my friend later this afternoon... And have decided to stick to plan! She is sleeping over so I have to try my best to be good for tea ... Evening munch time... Breakfast and lunch lol... My OH and my friend can get takeaway I'm absolutely going to be good! There's no way I'm gonna fall off!

Also my other friend is coming round tea time tomorrow night also! Teehee! So definitely a challenging 24 hours ahead! But I'm good for the challenge...

I've ordered some other exante packs to try from eBay... Following other people's footsteps... N they need to hurry up and arrive lol I only have 4days packs left... And after I paid it said delivery between 1-3 may Ahh! But it does say theyve been dispatched! Please arrive in time lol X

Have a fab time with your friend and fingers crossed your packs arrive before you run out! :) :hug99: xx

gigglepants said:
Have a fab time with your friend and fingers crossed your packs arrive before you run out! :) :hug99: xx

Thanks giggle... Just got a text from my friend Emily to say she can't make it... I've got to admit I am relieved that's awful isn't it... The only downside toVLCD!! just tomorrow evening to contend with now... That's after weigh in though so I may do a working solution day and have some chicken tikka pieces from the Indian... If they decide to get food in that is :D xxx

Oooooh good luck with your weigh in.

Yeah it's a very anti-social diet isn't it! :D

Hi Alana lovely

Good luck with wi

Xxxx

:O !!!!!

Attachments

• image-950291048.jpg
    image-950291048.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 31
Wow 10lbs is a fab weight loss! Well done :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Fab diet isn't it! :D

Wow wow wow well done! That's brilliant. Gotta love exante! What a incredible diet plan.

You must be thrilled to bits being just pounds away from the 11's. So pleased for you and so pleased you got back on the wagon. Have you been 100%TS? xxx

slimsarah said:
Wow wow wow well done! That's brilliant. Gotta love exante! What a incredible diet plan.

You must be thrilled to bits being just pounds away from the 11's. So pleased for you and so pleased you got back on the wagon. Have you been 100%TS? xxx

Hiya gorgeous!! It deffo is something special! :D

I'm very excited to be nearer the 11's then the 13's woop hehe it's incredible!

Apart from my beef burger-shake swap on Saturday I have been TS... That was til tonight when I've had chicken tikka pieces instead of a shake :D xxx

Back