Total Solution Alana's transition from propoints to TS diary

In truth I have 5 ... Oops hubby has been buying them for me ... Tut tut they are behind my exante stuff so even if I looked at them I would have instant exante guilt! I have the urge to eat I went looking around my cupboards n stuff and this is not me at all! I WANT TO EAT

I'm not hungry it must be hormonal/ emotional/boredom thing ...

Haha I've noticed alot of us seem to have synced totm lately! There must be some truth in it ... It is bizarre though! Haha x

I like the hiding them behind the Exante trick thats a good one!! LOL

5 Kitkats would not survive 5 minutes in this house with me at the moment, you really have a will of steel.

The hormonal head hunger is really tough to ride out, fortunately I have a mirena so I don't get too much of that but used to be a total basket case a few days a month. Although hubs probably thinks I'm a basket case 30 days a month now!

Be stong sweetie, you are doing amazingly well xxxx

Lanarkwitch said:
I like the hiding them behind the Exante trick thats a good one!! LOL

5 Kitkats would not survive 5 minutes in this house with me at the moment, you really have a will of steel.

The hormonal head hunger is really tough to ride out, fortunately I have a mirena so I don't get too much of that but used to be a total basket case a few days a month. Although hubs probably thinks I'm a basket case 30 days a month now!

Be stong sweetie, you are doing amazingly well xxxx

Omg I dont know how they are still there... I think what's pushing me on is the fact I intended to start this journey a month ago yet I'm only 13 days in because of my 2 f-ups ... N I could be well into the 11's by now if I hadn't messed up! N I don't wanna restart this journey again ...

Thanks for your support today LW you really are doing a great job of motivating me even though you have had your fill of exante for the moment! Your nearly there chick n then you can enjoy your weekend! :D

I'm trying to be good and I'm hoping I can get through today! I just wish I could go for a walk to clear my head and waste time but it is wet wet wet booo!

Xx

ibiza 342.jpg found some pics of me in ibiza didnt realize i ws sooo big :(ibiza 065.jpgibiza 219.jpgibiza 320.jpgibiza 372.jpg

Wow! You look amazing!!!!! Seriously! Wow! And so so pretty. I'm so pleased for you. I look at old pics of me and think OMG. I don't think you realise it at the time till you look back and it's like 'why oh why did I let it happen' you really do look incredible xxxx

I'm so so sorry to hear about your dog. We had ours put down a few years ago, I was devastated so I know exactly how you feel :( so so sad. Hope you're ok. xxxx

Thankyou soo much lovelies... I'm starting to feel better about myself everyday! :)

I thought I looked good when we were there ... Deluded much?! Never again will I look like that!

2stone 4lbs to chip away at then I will be at goal... But for now 11 stone is my next target n that's just over a stone away... It can can can be done! Pound for pound will equal stone for stone! Excited! :D xx

What was your weight in the first pics? xx

Alana, you look amazing, I have set my new goal to 12.4, which is what you are just now, I am a tiny wee bit taller than you, but it looks like we are very much built the same. I am going to put up some of my monster pictures from my holidays last July now!!

If I look anything like you at 12.4 I will be bloody delighted, well done girl xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear about the doggy, been there myself and still shed a wee tear about him now and then and that was 5 years ago. Well done for staying on the wagon xx

thankyou lanarkwitch for such a lovely post its been a long old struggle to get to this point ... most of the weight has come off very slowly so im hoping that rushing the last bit isnt going to backfire! but i want to get to 10.10 (bmi 25) then reassess my final goal im becoming happier with my size now i just am working on my wobbly baby belly... im flattered that you would want to look like me ... :) soo thankyou for the confidence boost!! changing shape is exciting isnt it... my hubby couldnt carry me over the threshhold when we got married so im hoping that we can recreate this when i have lost a little more teehee:0chacha:

poor little mite is gonna be missed she was a chocolate lab called beau and was only 6 :( such a sad day ... and soo nexpected aswell her growth was in her mouth and was unnoticed until last week!! :( pets are such a treasure :( xxx

Wow! What a difference, you must be so proud of yourself Alana. You are stunning btw.

Sorry about Beau. Sadly my dad had to have his staffie pts at the weekend. She had cancerous growths, though she was 17 yrs so had a good innings.

Take care hun :hug99: xx

Thankyou giggles!!! That means soo much :D I'm glad I put my pic up now.. It's not soo bad afterall is it! Breaking boundaries...

Thankyou losing an animal is soo sad! :(

:D was inspired to get my fat trousers out today ... This is me in them 2010 and me in them today! Hehe I was holding in my tummy n it was still pouring over the top!

Attachments

• image-2627783027.jpg
    image-2627783027.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 46
  • image-192745451.jpg
    image-192745451.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 47
Thankyou giggles!!! That means soo much :D I'm glad I put my pic up now.. It's not soo bad afterall is it! Breaking boundaries...

Thankyou losing an animal is soo sad! :(

:D was inspired to get my fat trousers out today ... This is me in them 2010 and me in them today! Hehe I was holding in my tummy n it was still pouring over the top!

Wow that does show just how much you've lost already!

Good god woman what a difference, it's truly amazing when you see how much smaller the clothes get isn't it, I think it's the only thing that helps it sink in. Years ago at my big weight (24st ++) I had size 30 trousers and I remember my mum telling me they were so big she could only put one pair on the washing line at a time LOL

You really should be so proud of yourself xx

Back