Total Solution Alana's transition from propoints to TS diary

Hi Alana, sorry to hear things are a bit upside down for you at the moment. I know what you mean about the packs/WW, honestly honey this diet is hard enough for us that don't have any chronic problems, fighting migraine is hard enough without stressing yourself out.

Why not just go back to WW for say 4 weeks, get your mind straight and the headaches under control, really commit to the WW plan and see how you feel about it being more manageable.Then see if you want to have another bash at Exante or just stick with the slow and steady approach. At the end of the day you've done a lot of the hard work, and WW is probably a better way towards maintaining as well, sounds like you know what your doing with WW inside out.

Good luck sweetie, let us know how you get on xx

Thankyou LW... It really means alot that you take the time to come up with ideas for me... I'm giving it one last bash from today... I haven't strictly followed plan but I have loosely since Monday... I've lost 5 of those silly off plan pounds ... So I'm going TS 3pack days until my packs are used up! Hopefully I can get to bang on 12stone by the time they are used up and I'm gonna weigh in on Monday to keep me going over the weekend ...

Heads in the game I ain't getting slim messing about! So just bloody do it Alana!!!! The only person I'm letting down is me... I know I have migraine but I do feel as though I'm letting myself use it as an excuse! Let's do this! 100% I've just had my second pack of the day a very very very spicy tomato n basil soup loaded with cayenne pepper!! I love my spice!

Tonight I will be slurping on a nice strawberry exante delight :D xxx

Hiya Alana, just look after yourself and if your migraine comes back sod Exante and do like the gorgeous LW says, take yourself off to WW (but keep your diary here, 'cause we'd miss you too much!) :hug99: xx

Aww thankyou giggle your all so understanding and supportive!! :D makes this easier... I'm gonna come out of hiding and visit your diaries I feel bad for neglecting you lol

Ive just taken my measurements... I haven't recorded this before though I have had them done before I had a waist in the mid 40's Eek

Today they are
Boobs 44.2
Waist 34.5
Hips 45.2
Thigh 25.2
Upper arm 13
Tummy and lovies 44.3

I'm going to take them whenever I need a boost! :) xx

Hello beautiful. I admire you for hitting exante again! I'll be honest I can't wait to come off it now and get into eating normal food. xxx

Awww baby massage sounds brill. I always wanted to do that. I'm back on 100%. Grim lol but well worth it. Gonna pop the shop in a min for some zero drinks to keep me going tonight.

Did you meet any other mummy's? xxxx

Ive met some really good mates through the baby groups and the toddlers. Its a great way to make new friends. Sounds like you've got a really good plan there with the diet. You are doing so well. x

Good morning :) how u getting on? x

Hi Alana, I've been off for a while due to holidays and generally not beig on the wagon so only just caught up with everything properly....

Firstly.... Well done you for getting back on exante even with all the migrains, i have never had a proper migrain but they sound HORRENDOUS! Please never ever beat yourself up about falling off plan when your suffering, it is just one of those things and you would have to be made of stone to not fall off when feeling so awful!!!!

Secondly... You need to do what it right for you, as the lovely Lanarkwitch says, you sound like you know WW inside out and if you do that for four ish weeks and get your proper diet head on you can then take a step back and assess how you want to continue, it will be easier tk maintain loosing weight via WW, although slower, i am an "I want it all and I want it now" kinda gal do exante suits me but it's ll personal preference and only you know the answer to what is right for you!

Thirdly and finally.... You and your health are more important than any diet will ever be!
Be happy and be healthy!

Muchos love (still in Mexican mode)

:)

Hey guys thanks for checking in on me! After a lot of soul searching and trying on clothes and feeling generally ill on the diet n my other half sick to the back teeth with me banging on about exante and that as soon as anything carby enters my system alot of the weight I've lost with exante piles back on and I don't plan to do it for long enough to make a big enough dent in my weight so I'm restarting weightwatchers tomorrow and will try to carry on from there ...

I've looked the best I have in a long time and definitely don't hate what I see in the mirror anymore! So here goes I will be using my exante packs but pointing them as the use by date is soon... I will keep my diary here for the time being as I would miss all you lovelies xxx

Ps... Me today x

Attachments

• image-2248384229.jpg
    image-2248384229.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 40
You look beautiful! I wanna look like you! What you weighing in at? Tell me to pee off if you want lol xxx

Hi Alana, I've been off for a while due to holidays and generally not beig on the wagon so only just caught up with everything properly....

Firstly.... Well done you for getting back on exante even with all the migrains, i have never had a proper migrain but they sound HORRENDOUS! Please never ever beat yourself up about falling off plan when your suffering, it is just one of those things and you would have to be made of stone to not fall off when feeling so awful!!!!

Secondly... You need to do what it right for you, as the lovely Lanarkwitch says, you sound like you know WW inside out and if you do that for four ish weeks and get your proper diet head on you can then take a step back and assess how you want to continue, it will be easier tk maintain loosing weight via WW, although slower, i am an "I want it all and I want it now" kinda gal do exante suits me but it's ll personal preference and only you know the answer to what is right for you!

Thirdly and finally.... You and your health are more important than any diet will ever be!
Be happy and be healthy!

Muchos love (still in Mexican mode)

:)

Nutter, are you still wearing the hat as well!! Hope you had a great time xx

Hi Alana, your photos look fab, gorgeous wee dress you have on there.

I think you are making a good decision about WW. I am sticking to my S & S for a few more weeks and then I'm veggie low carbing, after much investigation. Target still seems like a long way off and I'm still enjoying it so I can stick with it for now.

Great idea about how to use up the packs as well, best of both worlds!! Keep us up to date on how you are getting on though xx

Welcome back to the WW world Alana, im still loving it :)

Thanks all!! I'm hanging around the 13 stone marker... I dunno The exact number need to go to boots...My body likes it here lol... Gonna plod on with weightwatchers from now on n just take it a day at a time im starting to feel more comfortable my legs have slimmed down quite a lot! Need to tone up my arms I wanna be curvy healthy not skinny though! Xx

Back