Total Solution Alana's transition from propoints to TS diary

Well you look amazing :) I think my body is comfy around this weight. Starting to think I am too. Can't decide wether I'm genuinely happy or giving up lol. I'd love to see the 12's just because I can haha. After today I have just 3 days of exante till my blow out then Atkins :) :)

I think you've made the right choice and you know exante works for you, you know you can come back if you ever need it. I might do a week after my all inclusive holiday in June cos I'm definitely not dieting on that. You're doing brill and looking good on it xxxx

Sarah you must be so excited!!! :D finally able to eat proper real food! Lol :D I feel like I've given up aswell I think I will be genuinely happy hanging around 12stone but I'm gonna do it the slow way... Need to brave WW meeting... As I last went when I was 12.6.5 on their scales and I've gained all my water weight back since then there scales are around 4lbs more than boots scales probably around 8lb gain... May just leave it a few weeks n just do it online til I've got back down to that area! :(

I just realised I put 2 front views on lol here's a side view

Attachments

• image-1048482962.jpg
    image-1048482962.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 36
Hi love how are you? xxx

Back