ProPoints Alana's Weight Loss Diary

Preston is 7 weeks tomorrow and goes a good stretch at night but not quite 12 hours lol he went from 8.30 to 5.30 last night! Pretty amazing lol! But we didn't go to bed til 11 expecting he would want a feed then! Haha nevermind! Im no good when I'm tired either but managing! You are soo lucky!
Yes I'm on mat leave but don't know whether to go back as I don't have childcare and I can't just do weekends so may look for a night job... If my artwork business doesn't take off that is...

Are you on maternity!? How you doing on the plan this week? :D

Thats still really good considering he is only 7 weeks bless him, i am on maternity at the moment but going back at the beginning of june, plan going great this week, lost again so all is going good, what about you? xx

Yeah he's a good boy! :)

Yeah my maternity (pay) ends around june too!

I've done good so far I think ... My auntie cooked me curry last night with a few extras so I estimate I went 14 ppts over my dailies but had my weeklies in tact and so far had earned 29 activity points :D I have another meal being cooked for me on Sunday so gonna try to be a little more conservative about my portions... I believe she's making fajitas so I will load up on salad if possible! :)

I hate not being able to point properly but I do a rounded up best guess of the ingredients! I don't want the plan to interfere with social life so this is Definately where portion control needs to play a part for me! :D

So update from the weekend! I ate sensibly on Friday and pointed as normal ... On Saturday we were offered a babysitter so me n hubby could spend a night together... Lovely!!! at this point I decided I was going to enjoy the day but not go over my points, so had a 3ppt breakfast 6ppt lunch n a packet of quavers 2ppts to keep me going! Then went to nando's for dinner

I looked at the menu n calculated what I could have to stay in my dailies! And this opened up a new opportunity for trying something different!

I had a double chicken pitta with pineapple 15ppts
Ratatouille 4ppts instead of chips (9ppts)
And I had frozen yogurt! 2ppts for a portion! Gorgeous too!

So hit bang on my points and went home and had a movie night normally filled with crisps and chocolate and sweets a proper pig out! I was so pleased with my choices from dinner that I was satisfied and had no intentions or need to mess it up!

Sunday I had a late 9ppt breakkie
Piece of thick sliced toast(no butter) 3
4pieces of fat trimmed grilled bacon (fat residue absorbed with tissue) 3ppts
And 1 fried egg! 3ppts

Lovely jubbly
For dinner I had a fajita I estimate it was around 10 ppts with sauces chicken and wrap
And a very small slice of banoffee pie 5ppts

2glasses or Rose 6ppts

I had 2ppts left over just incase I had estimated anything under!

I could have easily had another wrap but this is where my new found self control came in!! I really feel as though I've turned a corner

Let's hope it shows on the scales tomorrow evening! :D

-1.5lb not bad that's 8lb in 3 weeks :D so deffo pleased with that it officially drops me into the 13's at 13st 12.5lb woop!! Just gotta keep it up now!

Hoping I can pull a bit better a loss next week with -2lb being more an acceptable figure this early into the weightloss! If I can lose 2.5lb I will hit my 5% goal! Xx

Here to follow Alana ... 8lb in 3 weeks is AMAZING !! you should be soooo proud, esp after having your lil one xxxx

babe your doing so good! 8lbs loss is brill and looks like you had a lovely night out with your fella too! good for you :D will try and get on here more to read and reply ect xxx

Thankyou guys Soo nice of you to comment it's lovely to receive supportive messages!! :D

Soo... I've stayed in my points all week... Had a nasty cold and a fussy little boy who has been quite unwell so have really had to stay away from convenient bad foods as it has been so blisteringly cold I didn't want to take our poorly selves out :( which means no walks ... :/ nevermind!

Saturday was so busy and I was on the go so much I only had 10ppts all day whoops!

I don't feel as though I'm going to lose weight this week I just feel as though it's not gonna happen I could be wrong but I don't know! . This is where not scale hopping does my head in I seem to worry Monday n Tuesday until my weigh in ...

Fingers crossed I really wanna get to my 5% :D

Well I'm feeling quite positive today hoping to lose my 2.5lb And reach my 5% goal! I'm going to have a treat after, a weightwatchers pizza with garlic n herb WW PetIt pains and a proper amount of real chocolate! As although WW chocolate is okay... It's not the same as a kitkat and I really want a peanut butter kitkat chunky !!! Yumyum!!! 5 hours til weigh in! Eek x

Okay so I'm putting it down to lack of exercise due to being ill and going under my points a bit too much but I've only lost 0.5lb :( but it's better than STS or a gain I guess!! :) gonna have a couple of treats tonight n start a fresh tomorrow and use up all my points and do exercise this week!! Gonna try n follow my first week from tomoz :)

As it's so icy on the paths and I have no desire to go ass over tit n break my neck ... It's going to be a day of indoor exercise! I'm going to try to do some stepping on my step block and maybe some just dance... And if my little boy is behaved enough I may even dust off the wii fit! :)

I'm going to put in what I expect to get out! The hard things in life don't come easy so losing weight I'm going to tackle by the big fat balls and get some better blinking numbers again!! :)

So ... Feeling much more enthusiastic this week after my little weightloss on Tuesday... Looked back over my tracker and definitely haven't been eating like I had been in the first couple of weeks... I'm eating a lot less... I was using all my dailies and eating fruit whereas last week I was tremendously under... And not snacking on fruit either Eek...plus no exercise... so ive used all of my points so far this week and may dip into my weeklies as it's my husbands birthday weekend and we are going for a meal on saturday and having a family do on Sunday... Gonna try be as good as possible though! :D

starting to fight myself in the evenings... I'm not big on chocolate but have the urge to eat masses of it! It doesn't help I still have a tonne of chocolate left over from crimbo so may have to send that to work with my hubby just so that the choice is out of my hands lol! Haven't caved yet though :D x

you still lost though hun just go back to basics and you will be fine xxx

Thankyou shelby! :D

First TOTM arrived this week since I had my baba ... So I'm hoping that was the reason for my wanting chocolate and feeling like getting off the wagon... Just so I can eat what I want! ... Still tried my best to be good... and have only dipped into my weeklies by around 15 :)

I'm also hoping that the reason I didn't have a better loss this week is because of water weight and pre totm bloating... Fingers toes and eyes crossed that I do better on Tuesday!! :D

And now that the snow has shifted I'm gonna get out walking again starting this afternoon :) YAY X

ive got my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow xxx

Deffo low mood today and still TOTM yuk! :( can't wait for weigh in to be over with tonight ... Absolutely dreading it n have no idea why. ...

Plus im not feeling romantic in the slightest Not that the hubby is the romantic type. I'd be lucky to get a card or a text even ... Although he must of sensed my mood as he wrote happy valentines day on my fb page! :/

I'm a bit down as he works 8-6 n is out of the house from 7.30ish to 6.30ish so that's 11 hours on my tod per day! (bar my little one obviously but he isn't much of a talker yet, being only 11 weeks old! N I don't drive and live in a little town where I don't really know anyone! There's only so many times I can walk the same streets! :( he's changing jobs in march to finish at 5 but it's been a very long time coming! :(

I dunno hopefully weigh in will cheer me up and not reflect my mood... Eek

I've used up all of my dailies this week! I wonder how that will effect weigh in! Hmm! I will update later :)

Happy valentines everyone hope you all have a loved up day :) xx

Just arrived at WW and I'm about to weigh in... Eek! Nervous much!! Just waiting for my sis in law then I'm gonna get on

... Forgot to press send lol!!

-3lb woohoo! Back on track :D x
When I think I will do good I get small losses
When I'm really negative n think I won't lose I do wicked! Yay :) x

Been dropped another daily point!! Eek... :/ I'm fine with it... But it's just a little less to play with I'd kind of settled into 32 ppts now gotta adjust to 31...

Going to eat all of my daily points again this week n hopefully I will get another good loss ... 2.5lbs to go n I will have lost my first stone with WW!! hehe and if I can do it by next WI that would be within 6 weeks ... And a stone in 6 weeks would be amazing :)

That's this weeks aim ... But as long as I lose any amount I'm going to be chuffed! :D

Got into a pair of joggers that just 6 weeks ago I could only just pull up... They dug in my belly and sides strangled my bum and thighs... And the pockets looked super overly stretched...

I tried them on today and they pulled up a dream with tidy pockets and not digging in and there is some definite movement in the leg area so that strangling sensation is gone... Progress :) x

Back