ProPoints Alana's Weight Loss Diary

The last few days I've gone a little into my weeklies again! By 20! Hoping that the weight still comes off anyway (I know it should) I have earned 49 activity points by walking everyday! :D went to the cinema and had some salted popcorn and stuck to a small size even though the medium was only 40pence more! :D got a night off from my little boy and enjoyed a meal again! I've never dined out so much in my life... And nevermind lost weight! :) weigh in tomorrow and I have everything crossed! then my favourite day of the year pancake day!!! Woohoooo xxx

Things aren't looking good so far this week even though i had a day illness 24hours no food... And have earnt 18 ppts but used 14 of them it looks like since tuesday my weight has gone up up up ... Well by a lb but it doesn't look good on the wii! :/ :( I'm hoping a miracle will happen... Gonna just stick to my points n hope that my body has just retained fluid from being ill this week n that some of that will shed before tuesday evening :( here's hoping! :/ hmmph!

Arggggg dont panic, you might suprise yourself on tuesday, glad your feeling better though! xxx

good luck today hun xxx

hi hun, well done on your loss and getting your second silver 7 :D
how long have you been doing ww ;)

Hiya Irish lady! Thankyou! I've been doing it for 7 weeks I lost a stone before falling pregs (healthy eating) then lost weight during my pregnancy now have lost a further stone! Slowly getting there! You seem to be quite the propoints expert! :) how long have you been doing it?

P.s i lived in kilmallock Limerick for a while a few years back... Do you know it? Where are you from? Lol nosey much! :) hope you don't mind me asking x

Hiya Irish lady! Thankyou! I've been doing it for 7 weeks I lost a stone before falling pregs (healthy eating) then lost weight during my pregnancy now have lost a further stone! Slowly getting there! You seem to be quite the propoints expert! :) how long have you been doing it?

P.s i lived in kilmallock Limerick for a while a few years back... Do you know it? Where are you from? Lol nosey much! :) hope you don't mind me asking x
i started last year in january and lost 4 stone in the year, but i still count pp a day as i dont want to ever put that back on (never never :D)
Yes i know Limerick, i pass that to go and visit son in Galway. I was born in england but came to ireland in 70s and married a dublin guy :rolleyes:
hope you have a good weekend :D

4stone is incredible!! What an inspiration! You started around the weight I am now by the looks of it! Lol ... N I'm nearly 3stone down already eek! A way to go yet!

I was only 11/12 when I lived in Ireland but it's gorgeous there isn't it! I live in England now with my husband n bubba :)

4stone is incredible!! What an inspiration! You started around the weight I am now by the looks of it! Lol ... N I'm nearly 3stone down already eek! A way to go yet!

I was only 11/12 when I lived in Ireland but it's gorgeous there isn't it! I live in England now with my husband n bubba :)
It is a lovely place but very expensive to live here :eek:
what part of England do you live, im from Norwich :D How old is your baby?
hope you have a good day ;)

sounds yummy the laughing cow dip :D
your baby is only 13 weeks how sweet :)
i have grandson three and half and grand daughter ten months and she is a buster of a baby :D
hope you have a good evening ;)

After feeling unusually exhausted for the last 3days... Urgh! I have come down with major flu over night... Im completely bunged up throbbing head aching body and just feeling generally awful and I came on yesterday so im bloated... Doubt I'm gonna lose this week even though only used 6 activity points and have earned 38 so far and not touched my weeklies...

A little bit miffed as my sis in law has lost 4lb then 3.5lb in 2 consecutive weeks and she ate 49 bonus, all of her earned activity points plus 5 more! It seems if I even eat all of my dailies my losses are affected! :( rubbish

Gonna weigh in in the morning feel too rubbish to go today x

Well Done hun! Thats fantastic. Your doing so well xx

well done on the loss hun and hope you are feeling abit better ;) take it easy too x

Back