Alcohol and losing weight

dani_doot

just curious to find out whether you stop drinking alcohol completely when your dieting, or do u drink as normal??

the reason i ask is, that i love the taste of white wine, and i ususally like to have a glass or two a few nights throughout the week.....am i being really bad?? xx

I find I bloat badly & retain fluid when I have alcohol. I might notice it more though, because I only go out once a month/6wks or so? If you're cc and work it into your allowance, and you realise that it may cause a bit of fluid retention, then its your own choice?

The odd glass or two isn't going to hurt if you work it into your allowance. There's no point in completely denying yourself the things you like, otherwise you're more likely to get fed up and give in.

No I've completely gone tee total whilst being on this diet. I miss not having my 2-3 vodka redbulls every night but I don't want to waste a single day so I'm sticking to it.I don't want a single setback. I think I'm only 10lbs til goal now so the sooner I get there the better:)

When I was younger I never gave up alcohol and successfully lost weight counting calories and just added all the drinks up and they were just part of my calorie allowance. These days I find it much harder so alcohol just seems to be one of the first things I give up on...mores the pity, I love white wine!

I have deiceded to cut down on the aclohol and limit to maybe one or 2 days as if I have one drink it turns into 2 then I have crisps pizza and all tha bad foods :eek:

I have deiceded to cut down on the aclohol and limit to maybe one or 2 days as if I have one drink it turns into 2 then I have crisps pizza and all tha bad foods :eek:

I think a lot of us can associate with that as well!!! :eek::D:D

thats my main down fall if I drink i eat if I dont drink the diet is not bad at all :)

OHHHHHHHHH dear, i had a lot to drink on saturday, woop to birthday partys for me! well i dont drink much, so thought id treat myself and let go.

wait loss - stayed the same, which is good as i did eat alot over the weekend. here is to a new week

good luck for coming week a good blow out does us good now and then and after all it is the xmas season :D

Ah yeah, drinking can be a gateway to worse things... I often end up getting chip nan with cheese when incredibly drunk (the calories don't count though as it's often thrown back up!)

:sign0137:......:D

eewwwwwwwww lol not good hate being sick not been sick foryears after drinking and wat id w ealways say not doing that again lol :rolleyes:

Back