Aldi Bio Yogurts

Annie68

Silver Member
Does anyone else eat the Aldi Bio yogurts with wholegrain?

They're like Mullerlight's but have wholegrains in them so they fill you up for longer. I've been converted to them. I no longer buy Mullerlights LOL.

Very tasty!!

Ooooh i may go look in there :)

I love the museli one too.. really nice. I've got some blueberry ones in the fridge but not tried them yet. I can't bring myself to try the orange one LOL.. orange yogurt just doesn't sound appetising to me.

Irene, they are suitable for vegetarians, I just went and read the info on the pot.

I get through at least 2 trays of the Aldi ones a week! lol
I prefer the muesli one too. Can't have the orange as I'm allegic too them.
They are deffo veggie, which is grand. There's a range of fat free yogurts up here in Scotland that are quite like the Mullerlights, from a company called 'Rowan Glen'. DOn't know if you get them down SOuth? They have a toffee one which can be used in place of MLs in loads of recipes.

I've not seen any Rowan Glen yogurts, but my MIL lives just outside of Edinburgh so I can grab a few next time we go to visit :) mmm toffee yogurt

so are these aldi yogs free then? thanks xxx

wow thanks for that tip! going to try them when ive run out of this lot of mullerlights ive got xxx

I love Aldis bio with wholegrains, i make porridge with half the milk stated and make up the rest with water, when it's cooked i add the museli one, it makes i so creamy. Lovely. xxx

i forgot to go look n get sum! balls!

I love the Aldi optifit yoghurts. One of my faves.

Quite surprised they are free as they are quite high calorie. About 150 a pot.

Yummy though, especially the wholegrain ones.

i have just got sum of hese they've gone up to 45p each tho!
i must say they're much nicer than mullerlights bit pricey tho xxx

I love the Aldi optifit yoghurts. One of my faves.

Quite surprised they are free as they are quite high calorie. About 150 a pot.

Yummy though, especially the wholegrain ones.
I thought they were 95 cals a pot? Or did I read that wrong? I got some this week, the ordinary Optifit cereals one. I think it was 99p for 4 pots.

Thanks Sam,
I just went and got sum more earlier 12 of them that should last me a while!
Do you have any other syn free reccomendations?xxx

Back