Alexmummy's learning journey...

WooHoo, into the 10s at last, what a great feeling that is isn't it, so pleased for you. Sorry you are feeling rubbish though, hope the doctor managed to sort something out for you, would be rubbish to feel so ill for your birthday. Hope you get to your goal in the next 6 days, dont worry about it.

how you feeling hun? Hope your better!
and keeping my fingers crossed for the scales to keep changing in your favour in time for your birthday
xxx

Which day is your b'day AlexM? It must be soon? Hoping you are feeling a little bit better hon. Big hugs.

xxx

2 days to Birthday...

It has def been a mix week still!

OH's uncle sadly passed away yesterday, so that has put a downer on things, although has been expected for a week or so now. Trying to keep OH in as good spirits as poss under the circumstances.

My mum is finally home from holiday - I am sooooo happy - I have missed her (more than she knows) She has bought me a gorgeous(!!) white gold bangle/bracelet for my birthday - it was meant to be kept to Saturday but I think my dad was too excited to wait lol.

We are now looking to go away to Bournemouth for the weekend - will try and update with what we decide - talk about last minute!!

Food has been good until today, mum bought a take away tonight - I picked good-ish choices, but not fantastic.

I feel happy at the moment and won't now be touching scales until next week xx

Hello just wanted to say well done for reaching the 10's in time for your birthday.

It's my birthday today and wanted to reach my goal of 10.12 which i did this monday.!! Words cant explain how much i wanted to be in the 10's for my birthday.!

So well done Happy Birthday for Saturday chick.x

Happy birthday for 2 days time, and congrats on getting into the 10's - your bangle will look fab on your super slinky wrist.

Sorry to hear about OHs uncle, even expected it is still so sad.

Have a lovely weekend by the coast, I think the weather is still to be good until next week x

Sorry to hear about your OH's uncle but happy for you that your mum is back, with a nice birthday pressie too :)

I'll wish you a happy birthday now in case you do end up going away for the weekend!

712138jqisv7fg1b.gif

Hello!

Well we managed to book for Bournemouth - last minute! Very glad we did, it really was lovely - the weather was beautiful, hotel was nice, great location etc.

Food wise - I made the worst decisions all weekend - but I kinda made the choice that if any weekend I was going to make bad decisions this was the ONLY weekend it was going to happen. Don't think my stomach has agreed with my choices much, and I am definitely 100% getting back on track as of today. It is OH's sister's wedding 9 weekends away, so I am now on an absolute no treats no nothing until then. It will then be my little boys 2nd birthday the weekend after, and then only 10 days til Xmas after that - so if I want to be at goal for Xmas I have got to pull it out of the bag now and get moving!

Definitely not in the 10's today - no surprises there really! I know it's all 'fast gain weight' but obviously I want fast loss weight too, and would like to lose the majority of it this week to get me back to the bottom end of the 11's - hopefully back to 11 stone exactly or 11 stone 1/2lb (something like that for next Monday's weigh in) and then back into the 10's for the following week)

I think I'll def need all your support behind me to get me to goal - any slips and I will need you all to tell me off and kick my behind into gear- remind me of the wedding, my little'un's birthday, Xmas and goal too!

xx

Hey Alexm, Glad you enjoyed your trip and hope you had a great birthday!

Don't stress too much about the post hol gain it'll settle down quickly, water n carbs mostly.

Good luck with getting back on track!

Have a great day!

xx

Glad you had a good time.... dont worry about the weight, it will come off quickly, the same happened when I went away for my anniversary, I didn't even have to cut down and it came off....
Anyway, I am back on 810 today as I want to lose another stone, have contacted my CDC who will be coming round later this week, so I am going back to cambridge after all, just feel this is the right thing to do as I keep thinking I would like to weigh less and I do still have a lot of fat across my back, so have set myself an initial time of 4 weeks to lose the weight and then work back up the plans. am thinking will do 810 for 2 weeks, then move up to 1000, but will see how the weight loss goes. And guess what, because I knew I was going to do this today, I was really bad yesterday as someone bought us a box of Cadbury's heros, and when I got on the scales this morning I had put on 4lb..... so hoping that will disappear fast now too..... so here's to a good restart for us both.... take care

Glad you had a good birthday weekend away, the weather has been so lovely lately it must have been great by the sea.

My plan of action...
9 weeks til the wedding now.
17lbs to go to goal/healthy BMI. I'm seeing my CDC tomorrow and going back to 810 for a while, to try and bump off some of this excess weight. I'm finally feeling a bit of a buzz again, and actually quite excited about it all. I know I can't afford it for too long, but I really do want to finish the job now.

Sooooo 17lbs to go...I am praying I can do it all/majority in the 9 weeks!x

Hey hon.
Hope you enjoy 810, I loved being on 810 actually... I found it easier than 1000 in some ways..
I am sure you will get those 17 lbs off in know time.
Good luck hon x

Diary

I am struggling tonight...first proper day on track, and my gosh it's hard after a whole weekend off.
The OH has gone into the kitchen to make a cup of tea as I just can't face it today, and know I will crack and eat if I do. The buzz from earlier isn't there at the moment. (didn't think it would ware off quite so quickly) I need to keep myself excited about the weight losses possible with 810, rather than thinking about what I 'can't have'.

Upping my fluids aswell to try and combat the hunger feelings, just need to get through the next few days I think - get my bits from my CDC, and then I'll be ok I'm sure. Just struggling at the moment.

9 weeks Claire, 9 weeks and all this hard work could be done, I could be going up the plans and at my goal, but if I mess around, if I take any more of the scenic route then it's not going to happen.

You can do it honey... you have come so far and stuck to this in spite of so many ups & downs. Keep your goal in mind and you will get there! Big hugs.

xxx

Well somehow I managed to stick with it last night! woohoo challenge no.1 done :)

I also managed yesterday to do a 12 min run, boxing and then toning exercises. I am aiming to try and do the same again today...fingers crossed!
Scales moving down slowly - but moving down none the less.
Not seeing CDC today, but have arranged to try and pick up bits tomorrow instead, which I'll be very much looking forward to!

So for today plan is. (I know I should be having more CD products, but I'm almost out of them completely, thought I would be getting them today, but should be tomorrow now, so I'm going around it to try and equal the calories out)

Special K with Skimmed Milk
CD Chicken & Mushroom Soup
L/F Natural Yoghurt
Lemon and Basil Chicken with Mushrooms and Courgettes

...will look at something else in the day to equal out calories

Tea's and plenty of water.

Good luck Claire, it's difficult isn't it? Keep looking back at your previous entry - the one where you are so positive. I also find that wearing something tight helps remind me that I want to feel more comfortable, it might help.....?

9 weeks to go...that's not long is it?

Back